Dear John, Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you. It's been a really good eight years...looking forward to lots and lots more.
Dear Dozen Roses and 44oz. Diet Coke at 8:45am,
Well done.
Dear Pei Wei Lunch,
Yum.
Dear P90x (and ripquest),
Brought it. 30 pounds and aiming for more.
Dear Chuck Season Finale,
Oh man. Can't wait... Tonight is going to be awesome. AHHHHH!
Dear Kerstin,
It seriously was so fun to run into you this morning. I love you!
Dear Sesame Street,
I heart you...
Dear Overflowing garbabge can,
What is it about you? Why don't I take you out instead of trying to shove more things in you?
Dear Hair,
You need a haircut.
Dear Springtime,
Love you.
Dear Lauren,
Hurry home.......
Dear Life,
I quite like you today.
20 comments:
Ash-
Lame-o friend I am!!! As you were driving away, I thought wait a second I think her anniversary is today. Happy Anniversary- even if I didn't remember to tell you when I saw you. You and John are so dang cute. Love you too!
K
You and John are so darling! How is it that Brian and I have aged so much from our wedding pictures and no one else has seemed to? You both looked (and still do) fantastic! Happy Anniversary!
i feel so loved to be on your dear post!!! i will be home in ONE WEEK!!!! love you
Thanks for spending your anniversary with Chuck and the gang! Love you (& Johnny) wow what would I do without the two of you? I really am getting teary about this. Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! Big 8 years? right? You are a perfect couple...I just wish I got to see more of you both! But anyway, Love you!
And I am excited and sad for Chuck. Only sad because it won't be on next week...but excited for the finale!
Happy Anniversary guys! How adorable you were on your wedding day...and wow, 8 years, that's impressive!
Oh and P90X is my fav...I wanna see some before & afters!! :)
so glad you two found each other. Where would we be without the both of you? I love you both!
Happy anniversay!!!! You are my two favorite people in the world! I wish I could give you a haircut right now! you need to come visit! love you!
What a perfect anniversary present. Your comment on my blog made me laugh...I love how our brains love the same things:)
You look great by the way...
Congrats! I'm waiting for Ster to come home from his 10 day trip to Texas before watching the season finale and I'm having a hard time! I was going to ask you how P90X was going - sounds like you finished? 30 lbs is amazing! I need to hear stories like this as I get into weight ranges my poor scale has yet to see from me. I need to hear that P90X is as great as I thought...
you know you've been married eight years when "Dear Chuck season finale" gets the "tonight is going to be awesome!" :)
love you.
Happy Anniversary you two. I so remember your lovely wedding day.
Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful day. Love the picture. Gorgeous couple you are.
Happy Anniversary! You really are the best. I'm so happy you two got married, have a cute little family, and are our friends.
PS - Ash, great job on the ripquest. You are kicking butt!
that last comment was me. oops. Way too many gmail accounts.
That was a good day for the whole Connors family 8 years ago!
Beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on the 30 pounds...holy cow! That's really awesome.
Go celebrate with a huge dessert!
haha.
xoxox.boyer
Ash- Happy anniversay! I love you! I think i might have to join the fun and have a "dear post" too!
Happy Anniversary! What a great picture of you two!
Post a Comment