Parker keeps talking about the washing machine incident. It is so cute so I wanted to get it recorded. Unfortunately my camera wasn't cooperating so I only got a part of it. Love him!
So excited to see that little Parker and the rest of the Connors tomorrow night. We'll dress Charlotte in her cutest outfit and maybe just maybe this will be the start of a little crush.
9 comments:
So funny! What excitement and memories you are creating at your house! Way to go!
OH MY GOSH! I love that he remembers the play-by-play. This incident must have had a big impact on Parker. Thanks for sharing (and translating).
Little H has been mimicking this video all morning. He loves the "two cups" part. Parker is so dreamy!
I love it when kids tell their version of what happens! Cute stuff...his voice is adorable
Ummm...that Jockey show is really catching my attention.
And - Parker is so adorable.
wow! sounds like you have had a lot of fun broken washer, strep, rain sleet and snow!!
love the new blog back ground and I think where the wild things are will be good!!
According to Jeni . . . Parker is the cutest thing ever! I love that boy.
Yeah for Parker! I have watched the video multiple times! He is a riot!
So excited to see that little Parker and the rest of the Connors tomorrow night. We'll dress Charlotte in her cutest outfit and maybe just maybe this will be the start of a little crush.
Post a Comment