Wow. Go Steelers. I am just now catching my breath. Thanks mom and everyone, for the solid party and the regional food (Pittsburgh cabbage rolls and sausage with kraut.) Close games are fun to watch when you don't really care who wins. But when you do care...they are tiring, and they present a challenging social dilemma. Should you yell and expose your general immature nature, or do you stay cool? As for me, my throat hurts and I remain a boy in a small man's body. But I am a happy small man/boy and my daughter now wants to have a Steelers themed birthday party...so, it doesn't get much better than that, I guess.
Hooray for my favorite Steelers fans! What a nail-biter at the end. I will keep an eye out for a Steelers pinata for Soph. Oh and, check me out at honapriss.blogspot.com It's ugly right now and I am unsatisfied with it, to say the least. I will be needing help from you twenty-somethings.
go steelers. go connors. it is fun to watch a game with an avid fan. scream, cheer, curse as much as you would like. it makes us all happy! thanks for the fun day!
wish I coulda been there. Nice game, even though the steelers are a division rival of my Bengals... who am I kidding - bengals are hopeless. I am just now cooling off from the attack the steelers put on Palmers knee a few years back.
I read a book with Ster while he watched the game, but got sucked in despite myself. Now I'm debating naming our boy Santonio Holmes Sessions, or James Harrison Sessions.
woooooo steeelers. yay babbby! im sooo so sad i was not there for this! that would have been awesome. plus your family looks freaking CLASSIC. love it all!
Dang you're party was way better than ours!! I needed to be in Utah. But I have to admit it makes the game more fun when you care who wins. Glad the Steelers came out on top!! Love the Cheerleading outfits. So fun!!
That game was really good but I must admit I was going for the "other" team. I do like the Steelers so I wasn't too sad when they won. What cute pictures of your family!!
Wasn't the game sooo exciting! I was in a room full of Cardinals fans and I was sweating bullets at the end! I love the family attire - you'll have to tell me where you got the kid's outfits!
15 comments:
Hooray for my favorite Steelers fans! What a nail-biter at the end. I will keep an eye out for a Steelers pinata for Soph. Oh and, check me out at honapriss.blogspot.com
It's ugly right now and I am unsatisfied with it, to say the least. I will be needing help from you twenty-somethings.
go steelers. go connors. it is fun to watch a game with an avid fan. scream, cheer, curse as much as you would like. it makes us all happy! thanks for the fun day!
Thanks for the amazing party! What an amazing game!
wish I coulda been there. Nice game, even though the steelers are a division rival of my Bengals... who am I kidding - bengals are hopeless. I am just now cooling off from the attack the steelers put on Palmers knee a few years back.
I read a book with Ster while he watched the game, but got sucked in despite myself. Now I'm debating naming our boy Santonio Holmes Sessions, or James Harrison Sessions.
woooooo steeelers. yay babbby! im sooo so sad i was not there for this! that would have been awesome. plus your family looks freaking CLASSIC. love it all!
Hooray for the Steelers. I'm pretending that I watched the game here . . . what an excited one it was!
I do love your front door and I love when people are crazy for things. Makes me happy!
Super cute family!
So Cori made her own version of the Primanti Brother's classic sandwich, huh? Awesome. I remember eating those things in the stands at PNC. Delish.
Sophie makes one dang cute cheerleader...with a mighty fine kick.
Brandi...Go with Santonio...it just rolls off the tongue.
i agree. go with santonio. it's got the alliteration.
Dang you're party was way better than ours!! I needed to be in Utah. But I have to admit it makes the game more fun when you care who wins. Glad the Steelers came out on top!! Love the Cheerleading outfits. So fun!!
That game was really good but I must admit I was going for the "other" team. I do like the Steelers so I wasn't too sad when they won. What cute pictures of your family!!
THAT was a party! I am just now drying the cabbage roll cooker with a Terrible Towel!
Thanks for including us in your fun party!!! I even watched some of the game and it was fun!
Wasn't the game sooo exciting! I was in a room full of Cardinals fans and I was sweating bullets at the end! I love the family attire - you'll have to tell me where you got the kid's outfits!
Post a Comment