Wednesday, February 25, 2009

heaven

Parker is potty trained. Day and night. To celebrate he got a trip to Target, unrushed in the toy aisle. He picked a Cars puzzle, and a ten pack of match box cars. He's in heaven and so am I.

16 comments:

auntie libby said...

yay parker! what a big boy! we are so proud of you. way to go buddy! the new toys are very cool.

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Unrushed in the toy aisle...must take after his father. I'm sure you've been to a record store with John. I'm mean, I can also spend a bit of time in a record shop, but Connors is like a chick shopping for clothes, he has to touch every CD in there.

Brianne said...

YAHOO! Nothing better than going from 2 in diapers to 1...except maybe going from 1 to none ;)

williamsfam5 said...

yeah, the going from 1 to none is better. after changing diapers, non-stop for 8 years it was quite a moment!
CONGRATULATIONS PARKER!!! (and ash!)

Unknown said...

Way to go (or not go!) Parker!

Lauren Parker said...

he is freaking adorable!!! this is toooo cute. go parksy!!

Adrianne said...

congrats to you both! what a wonderful day!!

Tatiana said...

well deserved, Parks. Now that you are a big boy, I hope you still roll in just your hammy hammys whilst at home.

Everyday Sparkles said...

Hooray for Parker! Great photos!

RETTJ16 said...

Man, he is so handsome!!!

Liz said...

Awesome!!! Having two in diapers is awful. I hope to get Cameron trained shortly after the baby comes-if you have any tips-send them my way.

Kysha said...

Yay for Parker!! As for your previous post Ash, you are amazing. I think you said perfectly what every mother is feeling.

Mushie said...

Way to go Parker Bud...thanks for showing off your super cool cars underwears!!!
Love you tons..cn't wait to play with the new toys...you rock!

Courtney said...

Three cheers for Parker!!

I love you!

Anonymous said...

OH what a day!!!! We are so proud of Parker! The boys are growing up too fast!!! We miss you

sarahbellac said...

Yay for Parker - and for you! Tell him we are so proud of him and hope he enjoys the new loot. Now he needs to come teach Anna Bella... :)