Thursday, February 19, 2009

introducing...

... Bee's Knees Photography. My talented, and extremely beautiful friend Heidi took some really cute pictures of my kids after Ruby was born. Thanks again Heidi. We sure love you and that family of yours.

26 comments:

Melissa and Trevor said...

what a cute family you have.

Brianne said...

ADORABLE! K, I am getting my butt over there before Ruby is walking.

Jenny H said...

I just loved that picture of all of those cute kids when I first saw it. I can't believe she got ALL those good ones. Parker looks so grown up, and Sophie looks so beautiful, and of course I could smother Ruby all day. What gorgeous kids.

RETTJ16 said...

They are beautiful pictures!! I have to say one of my favorite is Parker in his cute little sweater!!:)

Everyday Sparkles said...

Absolutely stunning. Gorgeous. Priceless. Beautiful.

What a talented photographer. Although I must say she had some pretty amazing subjects.

sterlingandbrandi said...

I really love those pictures. She's got good taste. As do you. I love the bassinet bumper sheet! Did you buy or make it? I really need to know.

coriconnors said...

These are fabulously beautiful little people; inside and out!
Gummy

Lys said...

I'm sorry, but this level of adorable cuteness must be illegal. Excellent work. I think Raymond wants to come play....

Adrianne said...

darling! love the picture of John pulling Parker on the sled.

Jamie said...

What beautiful pictures! I can't believe how grown up Parker looks, and as usual your girls are darling!

auntie libby said...

sure love those kids!

Kysha said...

So beautiful! I loved the announcement.

Kysha said...

P.S.
I love the pic of Sophie and Parker and their "art weasel"

heidi said...

Wow! What a post! Beautiful people = beautiful pictures.

Courtney said...

I love the picture of Parker doing "blue steel" that is on Heidi's website. He could be a male model you know!

Jess said...

What a gorgeous little family you have. Wonderful pictures!

Coleen said...

The pictures are adorable. I just bought the dress that Sophie is wearing for Ani. I love it.

lbb said...

oh! these are so precious! i love the lighting and it makes the kids look so sweet and innocent (you know they are never naughty, right!?). definite frame-worthy.

Jane said...

Ruby is such a cute baby. You don't see cute babies very often, but she is darling!! Love the one of sophie looking in the crib. So fun to have a sister!

sarahbellac said...

Such beautiful pictures! Such beautiful kids. We love you guys so much. Timo can't wait to see Sophie again in April. Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! your family is so beautiful!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!

Heidi Louise said...

Uhm seriously could these pictures be anymore perfect, cute and look like they are straight out of a Gap Kids/Pottery Barn for Kids magazine? I have to say you guys do good work. ;)

Lauren Parker said...

your children are models. enough said!

Jamie said...

Those Pictures are So Cute! Your Kids are Beautiful!

The Beckstroms said...

Those pics are going to be cherished forever. I love all of the candids. Also, the announcement was darling! I need to get up to Farmington...I miss you too!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

The pictures are gorgeous! I will definitely be calling your friend for our next family photo shoot!