Dear January,
Almost over. Can't wait.
Dear Winter,
Blaahhhhhhhhh! Wish you were almost over.
Dear " The Cars- Greatest Hits",
I seriously love you.
Dear Tatiana,
That dinner swapping idea- Love it. Love, love, love it.
Dear P90x,
Nice to meet you. Bring it.
Dear Ruby,
Those first little smiles are adorable. Can't wait for more.
Dear Basement,
So fun to work on finishing you... you actually could be cute one day.
Dear nice friends that came to visit,
Thanks. I really like you, and I am glad we are friends.
Dear Economy,
Feel free to pick up at anytime. That would be great.
Dear Heart,
Must you always be worn on my sleeve?
17 comments:
Dear Ashley,
I love you.
Dear new pink background,
I do not love you. I feel your pink avian theme does not appropriately represent the masculine aspects of this blog.
Dear people who just thought "what masculine aspects of this blog?",
Touche
dear connors jr's. --- we miss you! hope all the guck is gone from your home soon and we can visit again. haven't seen ash for ever and a day! nor our little ruby.
perhaps i shall lure you over with bbq wings!
I really like you.
And your heart on your sleeve.
And your cute cabinets downstairs.
And your dinner swapping idea.
And PX90 or whatever it is will bring it...but you are beautiful now. You already bring it sister.
Cheers to your dears! I completely agree. Except for with John, I LOVE the new background and would be sad to see it go.
Ashley, after I saw you at the grocery store I realized I sounded slightly creepy! I promise I am not stalking you. I happened upon your blog (OK so that took a little bit of curious blog hopping) just after you had Ruby, hence the reason I knew all about her even though I have not seen you for months. Just wanted to make that clear!
My blogs private (to avoid creeps like me!) but if you want to check it out send me your email (to jmtf98@hotmail.com) and I'll be happy to send you an invite.
It really was great to see you again, I miss visiting you each month.
Jamie
dear ashley,
i just had a dream about you and i miss you
dear john,
your comment made me laugh out loud
dear sophie,
you are growing up so fast! you are so so beautiful just like a princess
dear parker,
i bet that stealers jersey will look real good on saturday! i miss you buddy
dear ruby,
the sweetest little thing in the world. i cant wiat to see who you will become. and you too stop growing so fast- im missing your childhood. geesh. haha
lovey ou
I also love you Ashley and your blog posts too!
dear Ash
I love you and your cute posts and for supporting my wild ideas.
Dear Tatiana
i am so jealous of the dinner swap it is killing me. P.S. love the pork enchiladas- send more of your amazing recipes.
Dear Lauren
is spelt a word? and hey stop by my blog sometime and feel free to comment!!
Dear John
As my interior design teacher said "the more she feels like a woman the more you will feel like a man"
Dear Sunny Day
thanks! i really needed you!
Dear Ash,
It would be cruel to express how well we've eaten this week. What a best kept secret! You and your crock pot have got it goin on! To all of you moms out there, find your cooking soul mate and band together!
ps, keep it pink, Ash.
You always have the cutest posts!! We love you! When are we going to hang out again?
Ashley--
A suggestion....will you please save all of your "Dear" posts and bind them together one day. I think they would be a perfect book for my coffee table!! They are my faves...
Dear Shley-
Your heart must remain on your sleeve because that is where Ruby's smiles fall.. and where Parker's runny nose smears when you comfort him... and where Sophie's crocodile tears drop when she does not quite yet want to go to sleep.
If only we lived closer so I could dinner swap with you--you excellent cook, but you'd really be getting a raw deal. I will have to settle for feeling a kinship with you during Adam's 3 a.m. feedings.
ash i feel so the same way about january being over! hooray! too bad winter's end is far! post some pics of the basement, k? oh, and any fun recipes you use in the swap. you are a great cook, i'm sure of it.
love ya. boyer
i look forward to your dears. . . next time can you write dear kerstin, i think you are the pretty girl ever and i'll do the same on my blog about you. . . really i may just have to do a dear on my blog too. love it. i am always copying you, btw.
kerstin
I too am jealous of the dinner swap and love these posts. Hope Ruby is better.
That day our with your fam sounds like so much fun. What great memories for you guys. I love that kind of thing! Your little fam is the cutest and you look fabulous. The girls and I were talking the other day about how much we miss you and adore you. We feel lucky to know you and I wanted you to know that! If you ever need a sitter for sweet little Ruby, or any of your darling kids, bring 'em over. I am sure you are covered with all your fam, but just know I would love to anytime!!
Post a Comment