Saturday, February 7, 2009

late night ramblings...

I am...

...loving this little one.. ( two months old on Sunday... how did that happen?) ... craving a taste of these delicious cookies off my sister Adrianne's blog:
...missing these guys... and their new baby Drew...... feeling sentimental because my once little baby turns five this week... ( again, how did that happen?)














... going to go to bed now.

8 comments:

E.F.G. said...

Ruby is looking so dang cute! I can't believe she's two months either. I'm about to blog stalk with fingers crossed that your sister also posted a recipe. Those look delicious!

Liz said...

Cute pictures...it's amazying how fast babies grow.

Everyday Sparkles said...

Precious little ones. I can't believe they're two monthes old and five years old! We need to slow this all down. Happy almost birthday Sophie!

Adrianne said...

Ruby is super cute!! And I agree I want to hit the pause button on my kids.

Stacy said...

What a cute family you have!

Lauren Parker said...

omggg rubby is so cuuuute! i cant wait to see her soon and the rest of your fam! i lovvvve you

Anonymous said...

Oh little Ruby is so cute I want to hold her sooooo bad! We are missing you guys to thanks for always posting things that make me cry! Love you

Courtney said...

I agree with Adrienne....you have a special ability to make me cry when I read your sentimental posts. I sure love you! I am glad I get to see you often...I love having my family near by!