Sunday, January 4, 2009

a very merry christmas

What a wonderful christmas we had this year! We feel really blessed to have shared it with family and loved ones. We are looking forward to a fantastic 2009...

7 comments:

Mushie said...

what beautiful children!!!!! wow I love my darling grandchildren...thanks for a very special Christmas I will treasure it forever! Love Mom

williamsfam5 said...

Your Christmas looks like it was wonderful! I just updated my blog w/ holiday stuff too.
We miss you guys and can't wait to meet that cute baby!

Eric said...

You have the cutest kids :)

Jenny H said...

Love the cute pictures! Loving the Hannah Montana guitar!!

Courtney said...

I love the pictures...it makes me feel like I was there!

I love you....thanks for the "hi" via Sophie...she was so fun to have in class today!

heidi said...

Great Christmas, great pictures. Rock on, Sophie.

The Beckstroms said...

Your children are absolutely darling. That is so cute, Sophie jammin' on the guitar. Whenever I see her I think, mini darling Ash!