I think we are ready for you. It sure looks a lot like Christmas around here. All the snow included...



... And Parker is trying really hard to be really good. He has taken a real liking to Ruby. Infact he likes her too much. As he was mauling her I ran to get the camera for some proof. Anyway, we can't wait for Christmas.
Love, the Connors
7 comments:
oh I have been thinking about you guys and wondering how things were going! I love that video!!! love you
me too--i want to play with her later! i promise not to wrap my hands around her head. cute parker!
That was a really really cute video. Parks is so sweet to Ruby.
haha oh my that is too funny. ruby is adorable. and so is parks. love them both sooo much
Merry Christmas to you guys! I didn't get to talk to you yesterday, Ash, but I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas. How sweet to have a little Christmas baby!
Can't wait to see you guys.
Hugs,
Sarah
Oh sweet boy!
I loved seeing his happy little face when he touched her.
I need to come steal her soon...when the holiday madness dies.:)
I think your family may be over the limit in allowable cuteness. Congratulations on the new addition, and I believe a get together is a requirement in the future. Cheers, the Powers
Post a Comment