Monday, January 12, 2009

the fire engine...

All Parker wanted from Santa Claus was a fire engine. Santa was kind and brought him a very large fire engine with a ladder and buttons that make obnoxious fire engine noises. He loves it!! John's mom and dad ( gummy and gumpa) know the Farmington Fire Chief and ran into him the other day. Gummy mentioned just how much Parker loves fire engines... and the fire chief said to bring the kids over so they could ride in the fire truck. So we went for a ride in the fire truck, a lot of us.. all over Farmington. We drove up our street and even called Henry (one of Sophie's bff's) to wave to him. It was really fun. We heart fire fighters.

9 comments:

Everyday Sparkles said...

What a great experience! It freaked me out a little when I heard the loud sirens in our neighborhood. But when I saw John hop out I just thought he was up to trouble. Got pulled out of a tree somewhere.

Thanks for a fun weekend. Look forward to hearing about Body World.

lbb said...

it was SO SO awesome to see you at DJs!
i love your little tikes. darling. i hope mc D's was tasty!
i love the slide in front of your house...too bad we don't live next door!
love your guts.

Jenny H said...

I think Parker looks so much like John with his look in that picture of him alone. I had to smile when I saw that...

Stacy said...

Your kids are just so cute! I just love it.

Becky said...

You have such beautiful children! Sounds like a fun afternoon! Are you up for the HP girls coming to see you on the 21st?

Adrianne said...

wow lights and sirens! how fun!!

Coleen said...

What a fun outing. Can those smiles get any bigger? Too cute.

Heidi Louise said...

I love the one of Parker on the back of the fire truck... He looks so tough!

Courtney said...

I love the photos....I think that Parker's fascination with trucks and trackers is awesome.... he is such a boy!