I can't believe they are going again. All the suffering the loyal sports fans of Pittsburgh go through is made up for by the Steelers. Unless you're the Unit of course; then you just keep on suffering.
too cute- she looks like parker with a boy. only right that she is already a steelers fan. and about the party- i'm in just tell me what to bring. (don't worry I will give you all a day or two to be feeling better before you start planning your par-tay!!)
11 comments:
LOL, that is so cute!
Very Cute! We always think of you when we see Steelers stuff.
I can't believe they are going again. All the suffering the loyal sports fans of Pittsburgh go through is made up for by the Steelers. Unless you're the Unit of course; then you just keep on suffering.
Go Bengals!!!
AHHHH SHES GETTING sooooooooo BIG!! i miss you guys!
too cute- she looks like parker with a boy. only right that she is already a steelers fan. and about the party- i'm in just tell me what to bring. (don't worry I will give you all a day or two to be feeling better before you start planning your par-tay!!)
Love the picture!!! So cute!
She is a true Connor now. Too cute! Now she just needs some pom-poms. I'll get working on that.
Wow Ruby is so beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her!
She is SO cute! Does Parker want to squish her more when she's wearing that?
Almost called you guys on Sunday for a congratulatory cheer. So fun!
Post a Comment