update from adrianne:4 pm. no baby yet. ash is hungry. trying to survive on grape Popsicles alone. john is not hungry, having eaten many treats. baby is taking her sweet time. more later.
I have been checking my phone all day for a text message with the announcement. Thanks A for keeping us updated! It is 7 pm now and I sure hope the baby is here or close to it. Love you guys!
3 comments:
Hang in there! I am crossing my fingers for an easy delivery.
I have been checking my phone all day for a text message with the announcement. Thanks A for keeping us updated! It is 7 pm now and I sure hope the baby is here or close to it. Love you guys!
So Adam and Ruby were born about two hours apart? The text messages were coming fast and furious today. Congrats!
Post a Comment