Yahoooooo!!! I wish I could be there!!!!!I know everything will be great! Love you guys so much I can't wait to see that beatiful baby girl!( I am already starting to cry)
I'm glad you took the time to blog your departure! That is why I love you so much. I am so excited for this new baby girl. Good luck, and remember I love you. Bkay
Oh well, so much for sharing Donny Osmond's birthday. Your baby is just going to be a super star of her own...just like her mom who is not a princess. :)
9 comments:
Hooray! Good luck! Love ya!
hot dog. See you there.
Yippee is right!!! I am so excited for you guys!
Yayyyy!!! Good luck!
Yahoooooo!!! I wish I could be there!!!!!I know everything will be great! Love you guys so much I can't wait to see that beatiful baby girl!( I am already starting to cry)
I'm glad you took the time to blog your departure! That is why I love you so much. I am so excited for this new baby girl. Good luck, and remember I love you. Bkay
yeahh for new baby girl- I'm glad she was ready to come out. Good luck and speedy recovery.
Oh well, so much for sharing Donny Osmond's birthday. Your baby is just going to be a super star of her own...just like her mom who is not a princess. :)
so sad i wasnt there :[
Post a Comment