Wow - What a beautiful family! Congratulations! The beauty of the birth of a baby is beyond words. I hope you are all able to sleep, eat lots of good food, and enjoy these first precious days. We love you and are so happy for you.
Ash..it is not possible to look that good after having a baby. My face is typically swollen to a size resembling Chris Farley in his prime. I LOVE the bows...
Ruby is gorgeous! And Ashley you look way to good to have just given birth! We are just so excited for you guys. We'll be over soon to meet her. Want to give you family time now.
So cute!!! Honestly, it makes me so baby hungry to see that little sweetie in a stocking. And I love her bows. I'm rethinking them as a present for her - are you sure you don't have that many? I can get her something else... Ash you look great, as does the whole family!
I love the pictures!! She is so beautiful - and so little! When they are that small their binkis take up their whole face :). You look so good!! I can't understand how moms look so good in the hospital. I usually look like I've been run over by a train and left for dead :).
Congratulations! I absolutely LOVE that name. She is beautiful. Funny that you also tried to get the Dodo the ONE day they are closed. We tried that day as well. Hopefully Cafe Rio did the trick. Darling pictures!
Congrats Ash! (and John) She really is gorgeous! I'm so excited for all of you!I hope Ruby is a really good eater, and a really really good sleeper. I'd love to meet her sometime. You have until June to fill me in on all the "baby number 3" secrets if you get my drift.
Congratulations! What a beautiful family and a blessed arrival. She is gorgeous, which is no surprise. Love you all so much and can't wait to see you and meet her. Hugs, Sarah
hi guys - it's been like trillions of years since i've seen ya (do you even remember me?), but i found your blog and your kids are too cute. three kids - whew! you've been busy. congrats on the new one; she's a doll. hope you're doing well.
lanni
ps - we have a blog too,but it's private. you can email me at lanni.romney@gmail.com if you want an invite - merry christmas!
22 comments:
Wow - What a beautiful family! Congratulations! The beauty of the birth of a baby is beyond words. I hope you are all able to sleep, eat lots of good food, and enjoy these first precious days. We love you and are so happy for you.
That is one beautiful baby! She is lovely. Cute, cute family. We love you guys.
Ash..it is not possible to look that good after having a baby.
My face is typically swollen to a size resembling Chris Farley in his prime.
I LOVE the bows...
Ruby is gorgeous! And Ashley you look way to good to have just given birth! We are just so excited for you guys. We'll be over soon to meet her. Want to give you family time now.
So cute!!! Honestly, it makes me so baby hungry to see that little sweetie in a stocking. And I love her bows. I'm rethinking them as a present for her - are you sure you don't have that many? I can get her something else... Ash you look great, as does the whole family!
Ash!!! She's so beautiful. Ah! You're family is so precious. Love you guys!
Thanks for the pictures johnny!
Ruby is beautiful!! As is the rest of the family!
You are all such beautiful people. Love you! She is looking even more perfect....if that is possible!
I love the pictures!! She is so beautiful - and so little! When they are that small their binkis take up their whole face :). You look so good!! I can't understand how moms look so good in the hospital. I usually look like I've been run over by a train and left for dead :).
Ash you look amazing and Ruby is super cute, hope you are doing well.
Jared wants to know if the name was inspired at all by the Kaiser Chiefs version of Ruby...He has been singing it ever since I told him her name....
congrats! she looks adorable!
Congratulations! I absolutely LOVE that name. She is beautiful. Funny that you also tried to get the Dodo the ONE day they are closed. We tried that day as well. Hopefully Cafe Rio did the trick.
Darling pictures!
Congrats Ash! (and John) She really is gorgeous! I'm so excited for all of you!I hope Ruby is a really good eater, and a really really good sleeper. I'd love to meet her sometime. You have until June to fill me in on all the "baby number 3" secrets if you get my drift.
Love you tons! A
Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you and so glad she is finally here! And what a beautiful name!!! Can't wait to meet her!!! Love you guys!!
Congratulations! What a beautiful family and a blessed arrival. She is gorgeous, which is no surprise. Love you all so much and can't wait to see you and meet her.
Hugs, Sarah
What cute pictures of Ruby, they melt my heart.
Amazing. Can't wait to meet her. And Ash, you look fantastic, as always.
Treidi = heidi today. too lazy to log in as me.
Congratulations! Man, you guys make cute kids. Good luck with the first weeks!
hi guys - it's been like trillions of years since i've seen ya (do you even remember me?), but i found your blog and your kids are too cute. three kids - whew! you've been busy. congrats on the new one; she's a doll. hope you're doing well.
lanni
ps - we have a blog too,but it's private. you can email me at lanni.romney@gmail.com if you want an invite - merry christmas!
Congrats! You guys are adorable!
Post a Comment