I will cherish forever the image of Parker dropping candy bars in to Trick or Treaters' bags and Sophie's sparkly ruby slippers! Thanks for sharing your beautiful little goblins!!!!
Your kids were darling! I hope they had fun trick-or-treating! Sophie's hair is cute...is that a wig or is her hair really that color and long enough to pull back like that? It has been too long since I have seen her!
ohhhh my i wish i could have been there to see your cute kiddies! they look adorable and pretty sure parkers football pants are so cute haha they make me laugh a little. haha i miss you so much but it looks like you had a fun halloween! i love you :]
I agree that I love the pic of Parker and Sophie hugging. We have to record those moments over here because they are not typically the norm. Cute little kiddos.
14 comments:
I will cherish forever the image of Parker dropping candy bars in to Trick or Treaters' bags and Sophie's sparkly ruby slippers! Thanks for sharing your beautiful little goblins!!!!
Too cute! Love parker and bo peep ever more!!
Your kids were darling! I hope they had fun trick-or-treating! Sophie's hair is cute...is that a wig or is her hair really that color and long enough to pull back like that? It has been too long since I have seen her!
i love that Parker's costume is essentially his everyday clothes PLUS yellow pants and a helmet.
that's my kind of easy breezy costume.
Your kids are getting so big. They looked like they were having so much fun.
Your kids are getting so big. They looked like they were having so much fun.
So cute! I love their costumes!
we love parker and sophie! thanks for the pics of the kids in costume- there is nothing cuter.
ohhhh my i wish i could have been there to see your cute kiddies! they look adorable and pretty sure parkers football pants are so cute haha they make me laugh a little. haha i miss you so much but it looks like you had a fun halloween! i love you :]
Love the pictures!
aww. i love the picture of Parker and Sophi hugging! what cute kids!
I agree that I love the pic of Parker and Sophie hugging. We have to record those moments over here because they are not typically the norm.
Cute little kiddos.
What cuties . . . and one more to follow suit shortly. Can't wait. I'm shopping for pink.
John also has a b-day coming. What day is that?
super cute! What a great Halloween.
Post a Comment