Parker's favorite phrase lately is... "ever more". I have no clue where he picked it up. But here is a sampling of how he is using it in his day to day encounters with me...
"I no want this noodles, ever more."
"I not go sleep Mom, ever more."
"I want fire engine, hold it please, ever more."
"I dig dirt,ever more."
"I love you Ashley Connors, ever more."
I'll take the last one for"ever more." Silly kid.
7 comments:
I love this boy of yours and he is a favorite of mine for ever more!
I thought you were going to tell us that you were really getting into the Halloween spirit this year by reading Edgar Allen Poe to your kids and the only part he remembered was "ever more..." What a cute kid! I also love you ever more.
Ah, he's a poet! This does not surprise me.
Is this the proper usage?
The Connors are wonderful, ever more.
Love it!
What a goof, I love that kid! That's so cute!
That little last line is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. What a good boy...
I hope you had a great time in St. George! Ab keeps telling everyone she is seeing HSM again with her friend Sophie - so apparently I can't let you off the hook so easy:) One of these days...
That is frickin cute! I can't wait til Maci can talk....kinda....as long as it's cute things "ever more"
Post a Comment