The stunningly beautiful and uber talented Heidi Snyder tagged us... so lest we dissapoint... here it goes.
Right Now...
Ashley is loving: turkey sandwhiches, when Parker takes a nap, my kids quietly coloring, the idea of a new car, making soups and other fall things (pumpkin cookies, gingerbread cake) and hearing my cute hubby play the guitar.
Ashley is not loving: how dirty her floors are, and feeling like there is no more room in her belly.
John is loving: the "kitchen sink" sandwich at Leger's, playing indoor soccer, and fall.
John is not loving: that his record player has a broken needle.
Sophie is loving: shopping for Halloween costumes, playing soccer, singing at preschool, and dancing.
Sophie is not loving: going to bed... ever. I feel like this may never change. She is a true "Connors" in her sleep habits... Heaven help me.
Parker is loving: his tape measure, his hammer, waking up in the morning.
Parker is not loving: CHANGE. Anything that has to do with changing.... diapers, clothes, pajamas, etc. Once he is wearing it- he believes it shall stay on his body. This poses a difficult situation for me a lot. I belive in changing diapers and clothes at least occasionally... what a nut!
And now we tag: Ralph Nader, Justin Timberlake, and Bobby Flay.
7 comments:
Love these kinds of "tags". I agree with ya on anything pumpkin (but it has to have chocolate, too!) and turkey sands.
New car coming? Or, just dreams?
Jack is the same with "change". I have to rip his jammies off and "dip" him in the tub b/c he can't stand it!
Haha I love you guys! Can't wait for the new tike!
That is quite the threesome...
What is Bobby Flay's blog address....I really would love to hear what he is loving and not loving right now!
I am loving You!
I just want to read how Justin T. responds to this tag! You make me laugh...I love you for it!
Ashley...you better find some room in that belly, because don't you have a few more weeks? It sure is going by fast for me, but sounds like a different story for you. I was talking to Bri and we want to all get together...SOON.
Thanks for playing along. And what an intro..which is sure to disapoint. Right now I wish I was in Farmington, I wish I had a kitchen sink sandwich (sounds so yummy!), and can't wait for Ray, Paul and Leona. I didn't know that you were friends with Satan. I thought he was only on myspace.
Post a Comment