Thursday, March 27, 2008

Goodbye Winter...

....have fun in Australia.
(Hey papa and mushie, do you see how well I am taking care of your little dog. Hope mexico is nice. Miss you. love, Parker.)

6 comments:

Mushie said...

Dear Parker and Sophie, Thank you for taking care of Hailey for us while we are down here in Mexico. We love you alot. Papa and Mushie

E.F.G. said...

it took my at least 20 seconds to figure out "who" was going to Australia. whoa, not a good sign.

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Geez. You guys are friggin' blogging machines.

Everyday Sparkles said...

At first glance I thought that was the last little bit of snow, and then I realized it was a dog. How cute! It might be too soon to say, but we might be getting a dog. Only he is about 10 of those little ones put together. I'll keep you posted. Ashley, thank you so much for yesterday and sharing one of your many talents!

Tia said...

Like the new set up. Let me know if you want a ride Thurs. I would love to pick you up on the way!!

john said...

I also like the new 'set up' ash. Thank you for changing it.
And the white is fitting for the new snow. We were fooling ourselves thinking spring was near.