
Just a few favorite pictures of a really fun week at Disneyland. Thanks Gummy for turning 50 and wanting to spend it at Disneyland. What a fun adventure! ( Sophie, Gummy and cousin Timothy)

You can't really tell from this picture- but this is Parker watching the Dumbo ride...very impatiently. At one point he got down on the ground and tried to get under the fence ( in the 3 inch space) just to get on the ride. There was many times I had to chase after him as he was running onto rides where the people were getting off. Smart little guy.

Sophie's new favorite princess... Snow White. I think it is becuase we happened to see her the most and they had a pretty cute little moment when we took this picture. Like John said in his previous post... in her words, "Snow White is my way way best friend."

Love the ears. My kids actually wore them. And as of yesterday were still wearing them.

An attempt at the family photo. It seems we can never get everyone to look at the camera at the same time. :)

Thank you disneyland for another magical moment...( scattered with temper tantrums and over priced food!) We love you and we will hurry back!
18 comments:
Love the pictures, and I love the hats! Sophie, great posing - you're a natural. Ashley, you look hot (as always). Parker, you are a fun little boy. John, it looks like you were one of the coolest dads at Disneyland. Maybe next time you can go play your guitar at Downtown Disney (I have to throw that in since I am your agent).
love the pics. i think we are headed to disneyworld this year for christmas with my family and i'm getting very excited!
Grandma Cori makes her blog debut! Sounds like you guys had a good time.
BTW, nice album choice.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Cori! I can't believe we were in Cali the same time and didn't arrange to meet up. Love the ears...where is the picture of you and John in yours???
Great photos...loved the hat picture especially. The family picture is perfect...who cares if the kids are looking at the camera as long as you look fabulous?
wifey is a hottie.
I am still sorry John.
Your little brood is so cute! I'm glad you guys had fun at the happiest place on earth. Those little ears are TDF.
Pink mouse ears . . . how cute are those. We missed you here, but looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Take us with you next time. Photo of birthday girl with kiddies is priceless.
So I am just a little bothered that your kids actually wear the ears. Just one picture- that's all I want. Is it too much to ask for??
Ash you look so skinny - I like the family picture, even if I am not a disney fan.
YOUR FAMILY IS GLORIOUS I CAN ALMOST FEEL WHAT IT MUST HAVE BEEN LIKE TO RECEIVE MANNA FROM THE HEAVENS. YOU ME SNAKE ONE MONTH BE READY.
rett, i've got snake fever already. I will wear my uniform tonight.
Is it bad that I want a pair of ears too? I think I'm still a kid at heart.
Looks like you guys had a great time. But let's be honest, how could you not have a great time with the Connors.
Sophie is such a poser... I love it!
Will you guys send me an email telling how you attached the music feature on your blog?
how fun! what a perfect way to celebrate a milestone birthday. before getting the pics of sophie, i thought she must be in princess heaven.
<3 you guys!
this is lauren....and OH MY WORD ARE THOSE THE CUTEST PICTURES OR WHAAAAAT?
haha oh my word sophies pose made me so happy i had to take a picture of it- its my all time favorite picture! she is adorable and parker is soo cute as well. his picutre with hailey is about the cutest thing ive ever seen! hahah i love them both sooo much. you have the cutest little kids ash. and i love you too john! i need to come visit soon!!!
Post a Comment