Tonight as I was doing the dishes I looked over at the computer and saw this cute picture that is saved as my screen saver and smiled. It made me happy.
i have had the same concern tyler. but ashley is really cute, so mabye her extreme beauty outweighs my awkward elfishness. This is hopeful news for you as well. Though you are a giant white man, a goliath of sorts, you may yet have beautiful children thanks to stacy.
No, our kids will probably be 5 ft. 4 in. or smaller with white chicken legs, frizzy curly hair, and big noses. Tyler claims that our boys will play second base at best.
What cute kids! John..thanks for posting some music recommendations...I only wish I'd read it before buying 5 other cd's. The Spjutes are trying to listen to good music and make cute kids to aspire to Conner Family coolness....wish us luck :).
ASHLEY! I've been out of town (post to come soon...), but the night before I left I was at dinner with Coleen and we discovered the connection! I was going to tell you, but I just checked my blog and noticed you beat me to it! I love Coleen, she's so much fun. And she couldn't stop saying how much she loved you--who doesn't?We're going to dinner with them next weekend. I'll make sure to tell them hello! Keep in touch :) Melanie
12 comments:
hey, those kids are cute.
Your kids are gorgeous - Don't you just love it when they are happy and playing together. Nothing is better.
I love admiring those two John/Ashley combos. They are beautiful.
-Kysha-
Sophie and Parker are way too cute. I'm not really sure about that doll, though. No offense Sophie.
I refuse to believe that John had a hand in creating anything that cute. Will the real father please reveal himself?
i have had the same concern tyler. but ashley is really cute, so mabye her extreme beauty outweighs my awkward elfishness. This is hopeful news for you as well. Though you are a giant white man, a goliath of sorts, you may yet have beautiful children thanks to stacy.
No, our kids will probably be 5 ft. 4 in. or smaller with white chicken legs, frizzy curly hair, and big noses. Tyler claims that our boys will play second base at best.
Uh oh, I think I sound like I could be one of Ty and Stacy's kids, sans the big nose!
Of course it made you smile.... How could it not? I'm with John and Tia... Too cute for their own good!
What cute kids! John..thanks for posting some music recommendations...I only wish I'd read it before buying 5 other cd's. The Spjutes are trying to listen to good music and make cute kids to aspire to Conner Family coolness....wish us luck :).
could they look any more like you? your daughter is your twin? what cuties!!
ASHLEY! I've been out of town (post to come soon...), but the night before I left I was at dinner with Coleen and we discovered the connection! I was going to tell you, but I just checked my blog and noticed you beat me to it!
I love Coleen, she's so much fun. And she couldn't stop saying how much she loved you--who doesn't?We're going to dinner with them next weekend. I'll make sure to tell them hello! Keep in touch :)
Melanie
Post a Comment