Friday, January 29, 2010

gingerbread men






Thanks Gummy for the Gingerbread boys tutorial. It was a perfect afternoon, much needed at our house. A good break in the routine with good company. (Why are there no pictures of you and I, Adrianne?) Best part of all, I still have dough and frosting in the fridge for another sinfully good batch. Yum.

p.s. Sophie did her own hair... rockin' the sweet headband made out of ribbon! he he.

10 comments:

Adrianne said...

thanks gummy and ash for a great day, and delish cookies!

And yes Ash- we need a new picture of us. One that won't be used as blackmail. someday soon- when we have both showered.

E.F.G. said...

i want to be around that counter...eating cookies and licking frosting off spoons! looks fun. you're all so lucky to have such a wonderful gummy.

Lauren Parker said...

Mmm those look delish! Invite me next time!!

coriconnors said...

YUMMINESS ABOUNDS!

Kysha said...

Looks like the perfect way to spend an afternoon.

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Despite my otherwise awesome Christmas evening at Ma and Pa Connors home, I was a bit disappointed not to see any gingerbread men there!

Maybe next year :(

Mushie said...

Those are the cutest kids in the world! What a fun way to spend an afternoon. It doesn't get any better than Cori's gingerbread they are simply the best!

Everyday Sparkles said...

Yummy. Love John's Mom. She's so fun and I love all the things she does with your kids. She's what I want to be.

p.s. Sophie your hair is super cute.

Jenny H said...

Kinda wish I wouldve stolen sone of that extra due while I had the chance Friday! Looks yum!!!

Everyday Sparkles said...

Thank you for the delicious cookies. The boys love you! Me too.