more...

maybe my favorite picture of the trip? John, JD, Josh

some of the ladies...

Papa and Ralph, two of the people that make Families Helping Families happen

cute girls and Teto the dog

John at work

trying to get my baby hugs in for the week... i missed my babies.

inside our house

JD after he dove into a bunch of rocks in the ocean. So funny, yet sad. He asked that guy to hold his hand as a joke, and he held his hand for a good five minutes.

Lucas for lunch. A "U" shaped table fit a lot of people!

Kallie and Amy on the roof

soccer...
5 comments:
Your trip looks amazing. We are serious that we want to do it either next year or the following.
Glad you are back for hugs and kisses from your own kiddies!
That looks like a whole lotta fun! Sunshine at Christmas. What a great idea. So glad that you're back with me in the arctic.
What a neat trip. Loved seeing you the other day! Wish you were with us on the road tomorrow.
I love your pics of Mexico! I wish I was there with you.
And BTW - Ash, you are a HOTTIE!
You guys are awesome. I always said that if I wasn't married by the time I was 24 I would of joined the peace core...But look at you, doing good with a husband and three kids! You are proof that we can still make a difference around the world even if we are moms who aren't rich and famous. Thanks for inspiring me!
Post a Comment