Lauren is cool because she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is outside. She is happy and nice and she is just so fun to be around. I was at the perfect age, 9 1/2, when she was born, for instant bonding. I loved toting her around, getting her dressed, setting her up in photo shoots with all my stuffed animals, and sneaking her out of time-out. Ya know, the things you do with little siblings. She was such a fun "baby" of the family because she kept us all young at heart.
She was a funny little kid who loved things "her" way. She had her "own" couch that only she could sit on while she watched Elmo or that darn "pink video" of young children singing primary songs. She was the youngest and super cute so of course she got away with it. We loved her!
Just like this. No joke. I did not pose her. She did this all on her own. She has never even watched a show before or given the TV any attention really, I mean she is one for crying out loud.
I tried to sit with her. So did Parker. So did Soph. We were all pushed away with intensity. She wanted her own couch. It reminded me of someone I love very very much. And if Ruby turns out anything like Lauren I will be so happy!
12 comments:
This seriously made me cry. Thanks for still loving me even when I gotbmu own way. I love you! And rubster:)
Ruby and her own couch! How cute- another one of the girls who wants to just like Lala.
Seriously what's not to love about Lauren and Ruby Lou?
And what a wonderful day when your child finally will watch TV. It is a lifesaver for me at 4 pm!!
Oh my heck, how cute is this?!
Such a great post! Your little Ruby is the cutest little TV watcher I've ever seen and your sister Lauren is indeed beautiful!
That picture of her with the remote is killing me! Gabba is a sanity saver..so glad she has found it. Just mute it when it drives you nuts.
And...your house looks way too clean in those pictures! You amaze me!
So so cute. Love that little girl. And your sister is gorgeous too.
I almost did not recognize her she looks so grown up! Adam also loves lounging and watching shows (thank you Upside down show), maybe they should hook up! I love her little poses. I laughed out loud.
That picture is adorable...She is VERY cute.
Awesome post! Thank you for the memories of the adorable "little modie". I love miss Ruby and her steelers shirt and seriously if she turns out as cute as lauren you will be doubly blessed!
Ashley, i just found your blog from Boyers and I loved seeing your kids. I can't believe how much they look like you..it is hilarious. That Sophie is your twin! What a cute little family you have. I am so jealous of your trip to Mexico. Glad you got to go and have so much fun!
Classic! Thanks for sharing your funny moments and sweet memories! Love you, Lauren, Ruby, and Parker in his swimsuit in the snow! Miss you all tons!! Xoxo
There is nothing cuter than Ruby Lou! The girl has spunk!
Post a Comment