Sophie is playing soccer. It is quite cute. Mostly she just runs down the field, kicks the ball, then turns to us on the sidelines and gives us a huge smile and two thumbs up. It is hard not to love that. Maybe she will develop some soccer skills one day... maybe not. Either way, I love her to death and she is so fun to watch. Her team is called the blue unicorns and I think so far this season they are 0-4. They don't know the difference. Parker is still wearing his "new" jersey everyday... ( he now sports an official Willie Parker jersey that for the life of me I cannot get him to take off) and he sits on the sidelines and cheers..."Go Gopie!" We are loving being a little soccer family. (and a little Steelers family too!)Saturday, September 27, 2008
my little blue unicorn...
Sophie is playing soccer. It is quite cute. Mostly she just runs down the field, kicks the ball, then turns to us on the sidelines and gives us a huge smile and two thumbs up. It is hard not to love that. Maybe she will develop some soccer skills one day... maybe not. Either way, I love her to death and she is so fun to watch. Her team is called the blue unicorns and I think so far this season they are 0-4. They don't know the difference. Parker is still wearing his "new" jersey everyday... ( he now sports an official Willie Parker jersey that for the life of me I cannot get him to take off) and he sits on the sidelines and cheers..."Go Gopie!" We are loving being a little soccer family. (and a little Steelers family too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
look at all the damage left in that boys wake.
um... like father like son. he must learn his mess making ways from you! :)
love you.
love gopie! and don't worry- soccer star or not she is darling!!
And Parker- glad they make a steelers jersey with his name on it- it is too cute!!
P.S its A
Your kids are so darn cute! You better have at least six more. You owe it to the world because you make such pretty ones . . . and if you want to give this next girl to me . . . I won't let her down. I can do girly.
Go Blue Unicorns! Sophie looks so dang cute in her little uni. Looks like the whole fam is sports nuts these days. I like it.
Hi sweet Ash! I just wanted to let you know that you have the cutest family! You guys are so darling! Thank you for all the nice comments you left on my blog. It means so much to know I've got your support! You're an angel!
Love ya!
Kim Ujifusa
hahah sophie loooks so cute in that picture. She is a cute soccer player and looks like she loves it- especially since she told me that soccer was her new favorite toy. haha. and parkers jersey is the cutest thing ever. let him keep it on forrrever hahaha
The real Dan says:
There was a kid in Wisconsin who wore a Favre jersey for several consecutive years, looks like "fast Willy" Parker may be on his way to the new record.
Go Blue Unicorns
They are so cute. I love that the team is named the "blue unicorns" I'm guessing its not co-ed?
Hurray for soccer moms and families! Kaleb's team is called the water birds...I have no idea where that came from and it is difficult to yell out in exciting moments, but HE LOVES IT! You sure have darling kids.
I love kids sports. It's just so much fun to go and watch. No one cares if they win or loose. Enjoy these years of noncompetive sports while it lasts. Logan played T-Ball this year. His team was called the Mudcats which is a fish that looks like a cat??? Who comes up with these names.
Your kids are SO cute and I love all your stories about them :) Also, the tired thing in your latest post - I think any mother can TOTALLY understand that one!
Post a Comment