Back to the Preschool note. I keep trying to take pictures of Sophie in various cute "preschool places" with her preschool buddy/bff Henry. Her latest request...
"Mom, can I make a kissy face now?"
"Huh?"
I will give you one clue where she learned this. Her name rhymes with FAR IN. ( answer: my very professional kissy faced sister ... Lauren.) Sophie, my mom and I just went to visit Lauren in her new college life environment and somehow Sophie came home with the kissy face. Lauren- you will need to help Sophie perfect it. It isn't as good as yours. small confession: my roomates in college used to tell me that i could never make a normal kissy face. it is true. it always looks wierd. perhaps this will too be sophie's fate. i am sorry if kissy face abilities are genetic.

And now... a few more cute ones.
14 comments:
hahaha oh my goodness. I seriously laughed out loud. I promise sophie had the kissy face down earlier- I have proof I'll show you on my blog later- I'll do a whole new post. And maybe I should learn a new face- that one just comes out! Haha but I love sophies hsm sweater and Parker looks sooooooooo cute in his jersey! I miss you all:)
Is that the same jersey JC used to wear, or did Parker get his own?
Ash, first let me thank you for getting the preschool photo-op while I was stuck in a room full of 9 year olds. Bless you and may I get a copy? That wacko grin on Henry's face is niiiiice!
Second, I may be able to back up Lauren's defense just a bit. The other day, Henry casually mentioned that he had kissed two girls. I pressed him for details, and he fessed up to kissing Sophie and Livie! Looks like it's gonna be BFF's with benefits! heh, heh, heh.
LOL!! Ash I was just going to say before you mentioned it that Sophie's kissy face looks somewhat like yours. Cute even still!
I love all the kissy faces and just be glad that it's a football jersey that Parker adores. When Jonny was his age he insisted on wearing a Jeff Gordon racing uniform everyday . . . which is red, blue and yellow and looks like it could also be a McDonalds uniform . . . yikes. I have the hundreds of photos to prove it. But it brings back great memories!
Your kids are sooo freakn' cute!!! I got some great pictures at the snake game last night...i will post them soon!
Oh my gosh..the kids look so cute! Looks like Sophie is in the running to be ANTM (America's Next Top Model) just in case, with that kissy face.
Parker is totally a mini John in that jersey. That's fun that you guys get to do some hard core bonding. I bet he loves it!
p.s. How was Vanessa Hudgens??
Oh no...don't tell Abby about the Gabriella concert. She will die.:)
Were you at The Crown Burger during the infamous "Kissy Face" shot? The classy wallpaper border on the booth reminds me of that wondrous place. I'm not a fast food gal but can hold my own at the CB. Oh, and I like the almost kissy face look. We have to teach it to Annie. It's sure to keep the preschool boys away.
Sophia looks so grown up. Enjoy your time with Parker, I love having individual time with my kids.
Oh my gosh, that is too funny! She is seriously so cute and a crack up! Don't feel bad about the kissy face, I suck at them too:( Maybe we should get together and practice...or just hang out.
And who mentioned Crown Burger? Dang, that sounds good!
it was great to see you all! Darling kids!
a sharp- that is crown burger. and what the heck happened to your blog????????? i hope you read this. i will meet you at crown burger anyday. :) miss you
Oh, Cute Kids!! Will is the same way when i drop Caitlin off at preschool! I love the quality time with him... last week we went to the Zoo, and just let him run free... it was a blast!
I love the 'kissy face' story...
we should have a playdate sometime... with our kids... i bet they'd have a blast! :)
Post a Comment