I love summer time, and the way it smells.
I love where we live. It is so pretty.
I love late evening runs with my new fancy garmin gps watch that tells me everything about my run. (even if it tells me that I'm slow...)
I love my darling Soph, who is growing up too fast. She now has a toothless grin, which is adorable.
I love Red Mango. I daydream of that place. My goodness.. I just love it.
I love eating snap peas out of my garden while I read and the kids play in the sand box.
I love the way Parker has taken an renewed intense liking to his "old dog" and "old blankie". They are so tattered, and loved. And they keep him young.
I love days at the Farmington Pool, just being out in the sun. Even if Ruby is borderline impossible at the pool, it is still enjoyable.
I love the little stolen moments when Ruby isn't screaming, and she will actually let me hold her, and she wants to kiss me. Man, they melt my heart. And I love my alone time with her. She is so calm when the other two are off playing...
I love my cute hubby with all my heart.
I love trying to enjoy these moments. I truly believe that life is meant to be enjoyed. So amidst all the craziness and stress that seems to cloud my better judgement and perspective on life sometimes... I really do love these moments.
I love the song "Like A Prayer". It's playing right now at my house and it is making me happy. What an awesome song.
I love good friends.
I love wearing flip flops everyday. I'm sure it's terrible for my feet, but it's good for my soul.
I love hot pink nail polish. It's cute and it makes me happy.
I love the garlic and basil turkey burgers that we had for dinner tonight.
I love this week already... and I think it is going to get better.... Here is to turning 30 and loving it.

18 comments:
I had the best Red Mango with Ab on Saturday and thought of you and your raspberries and chocolate chips.
There is absolutely nothing not to love about Like a Prayer. I know every word of that song and could rock it in a lip syncing competition. Madonna was my idol in the elementary years. I love her.
I have a GPS Nike thing on my iPhone and I'll never run without it. So motivating to know the stats for some reason.
My random midnight rambling comments could go further, but I'll stop.;)
And ....love you!
This is the sweetest post. It's fun to hear the things you love... (your darling children are getting SO big!) Miss ya!
Well I just love you.
I'm so glad you reminded me to enjoy!
Oh I think I will download "like a prayer" now. There's nothing better than old skool tunes.
I just downloaded all my Indigo Girls tunes last night...loving that!
Happy Summer!
I love your post and I love you!!!
I want to go to Farmington pool with you.
Can't wait for Saturday!!
Your capacity to love is unique and beautiful. Your awareness is the key to your gratitude, and gratitude is the key to your happiness. At least that's my observation.
I love you!!!
you're the best! dido to cori's comments. you are a great example to me and i love you
You have the best sense of genuine gratitude. I love it! Helps me to see the little things to love that are all around me.
Love you!
Here's to 6 months in our 30's together. Hooray for tomorrow!
boy am i glad you were born. and how lucky we are that you agreed to join our family. and what cute kids you have given. i love that you love life. and i love you!
I love your love list. Summer is good. I am glad to hear about Ruby's impossible behavior and screaming. It makes me feel like I'm not alone. Perhaps they need to scream to get noticed amidst the chaos. Don't blame them.
Happy thirty soon! It will be good to see you--but I don't dance---and you DON'T want Casey to.
I love you!!
Happy birthday to you! We look forward to celebrating with you tomorrow.
Cute photos.
Love your post - made me smile :). And your party was so fun! What a way to kick off your 30s! It felt like high school all over again, but better.
Hope you had a great birthday! I would love a good chat with you sometime soon. It makes life better. Love you!
Hi Ash! It's been too long since I checked in on your cute blog. I really liked this post--what cute kids you have.
Also, you look FABULOUS!!! Did you really just turn 30??? You are in great shape! Congrats on your triathlon.
Yes, we must embrace the big 3-0! I feel like I am falling apart, but I just say it's all in my head :) Your posts are always the cutest and I may borrow this cute idea that you just did. We are still in Utah and I would love to see your house. No car though, so it makes it hard. We may have a big bbq though, I will let you know and maybe you guys could make it.
Yes, we must embrace the big 3-0! I feel like I am falling apart, but I just say it's all in my head :) Your posts are always the cutest and I may borrow this cute idea that you just did. We are still in Utah and I would love to see your house. No car though, so it makes it hard. We may have a big bbq though, I will let you know and maybe you guys could make it.
Ash, I gave you the drive by hello in Somerset this past weekend. You were on the phone and I was with my sis, but I wanted to say more than hello! I hope you guys had a good 4th.
I agree Utah is gorgeous right now. This past weekend made me actually want to move back. who thought it would be 80 degrees in July there! Love it!
I love your post. Save me a date at the Red Mango. Never tried it, but I'm sure I'll love it.
Post a Comment