To start John and I went out on my actual birthday. We went to Red Rock which is a personal favorite of mine. Mmmm. The Redrock burger is my favorite hamburger anywhere... Yum. Then we had a gift card to Boondocks so we went miniature golfing and played some arcade games. We had a pretty serious air hockey tournament. John won, I let him.
I took Sophie with me to go get a pedicure and a manicure. It was so cute. It was her first time and she was so cute. They actually just painted her nails, but she loved it. And so did I. Later Adrienne and I went to get massages and a Red Mango.
And then Saturday night we celebrated. John and I decided to have a Dance Party for the party and were unsure how it would actually turn out. I had so many awesome people help us pull off this party and it was seriously one of the funnest nights of my life. Maybe second to my wedding.(Oh wait, put it third... 2nd is Jason and Erica's wedding) It was that much fun. So thanks everyone that came. It won't be the last dance party that is thrown by the Connors'. And a BIG huge thanks to those lovely peeps that drove super far, and flew to be here. Muah! Hugs and kisses to you.
And to my surprise.... I even got a choreographed dance from these lovely men, and some awesome ladies as well. It was amazing. Nothing short of perfection. ( And yes, that is indeed George Costanza)
Straight-Up from Tom Garner on Vimeo.
Here is the video of the dance in case you missed it. :) Thanks everyone for the most perfect birthday anyone could ever ask for. I am so lucky to have such good people in my life. Thirty is awesome.
PS. There are so many more pictures to come....... and they will come.


9 comments:
Pure awesomeness. A very happy birthday, indeed!!!
Total best party ever. You deserve the awesomeness. Thirty will rock.
Ashley . . . I can't believe I missed your dance party. Your dance moves have likely improved since 6th grade dance class, mine however, have not I'm afraid! I'm glad you had such a fun birthday. You look so adorable in those pictures. And, who the heck are those guys?
That was fabulous!
You deserved all the fun! I wish I could have been there. I want you guys to throw my birthday parties from now on.
Hilarious. That pretty much blew my 30th out of the water and I thought mine was pretty great! Good to have good friends! Welcome to the 30's!
It was a party that will never be topped. Thanks for inviting us, I was not aware my husband enjoyed dance parties quite as much as he did! What?
What.Is.Up? No post for over a month now? Come one guys - we're out of town, we need updates!
You seriously had a dance party for your birthday! You guys are way cooler than I had originally thought. Please let Jer & I be invited next year!!! Also we loved seeing you guys at the Halloween party. Good times! Hope to see you soon! :)
Post a Comment