Tuesday, June 8, 2010

dance




Another recital in the books. Yipeee. It was a "small" recital year which was really nice. All the girls were great! Suzanne ( the lady we bought the studio from three years ago) came. And that was fun too. (Though Court was backstage for the picture! Sorry Court!)
 Then we went to Hires to celebrate. I felt like I was in high school.... it was awesome.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oooooooh... THIS makes me sad... One of the hardest things about moving to VA was having to take Caitlin out of Dance... i was SO looking forward to the recital. Sophie and Meg look so cute...

ah gee. i'm a bit home sick. miss you guys.

Everyday Sparkles said...

I love a dance recital. How fun. And Hires. Yummy. Glad it went well. You are a busy girl.

Shane told me that John bought paint for us. Many thanks! I'll be over tomorrow.

L.J. said...

so so fun to find your blog! Your kids are so big! Love it. Love Hires. :) Miss Hires. ...Miss you. :)