Tuesday, June 8, 2010

summer...

I like summer. Bring on the BBQ's, the pool, the lazy days, my children fighting, the sun, the beach, the lake, waterskiing,good books, family, friends. I'm ready.

And just now I played catch up on the blog... a couple posts cracked out super fast while my children ran circles around me. Now it's dinner time.... I suppose I should figure that out. I wish I could make this picture come to life on my table right now......

4 comments:

john said...

mmmmm.... chicken and brats.

and you're cute.

Tatiana said...

You neglected to add random trampoline injuries to the summer list. Thank you for taking care of Little while we were out.
Loves,
Hen and Hona

Jenny H said...

That food looks yum, and you are pretty cute.
I love summer.

Jenny H said...

I know...I'm being a stalker and commenting again...but, everytime I see my little blog roll and your title. (summer...), the HSM song plays nicely in my head. I then have visions of Zac.
Thank you for that.;)