Tuesday, June 8, 2010

california

End of May we took a quick weekend trip to California to see our friends the Barnetts, to see The National in concert, and to celebrate Brandi's birthday at Disneyland. It was super fun.
Lunch at the Getty.
Santa Monica, Third Street
The amazing venue. The Wiltern was awesome. The National was amazing.

The fuzzy phone picture.

We consumed soooo much frozen yogurt in such a short time period. One day we had it for dinner.

The happiest place on earth, love it! Just after we ate a super expensive (overpriced) breakfast at our hotel... everything at Disneyland seemed so cheap in comparison after that. 

Disneyland crew... Jared and Coleen met us later. Why don't we have a picture of them too?

The boys.

Space Mountain hands up challenge... I love Space Mtn.


Glorious, fun weekend. It truly was so good to get away for just a minute.
And it was super fun to laugh and laugh and laugh.

Thanks guys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i swear my face was sore for days after you left from laughing so hard! it was good for my soul! thanks again for coming!

Anonymous said...

P.S. why is Michael so awkward in the photo of all the boys?

sterlingandbrandi said...

Oh my gosh - how could I forget to mention the hands up challenge in my post??!! I totally forgot about it and now I hear them singing in my head. It was so fun, I love laughing like that, I love all ya all too! And now I'm laughing since Adi pointed out Michael's stiffness in the picture.

Everyday Sparkles said...

Happy Birthday Brandi! I don't know you, but it looks like you guys had a wonderful time.

Great photos.

Love that adults did Disneyland.