My camera has been missing. Last time I saw it was when I uploaded Sophie's first day of Kindergarten pics. I thought I had left my camera sitting right here by the computer. Well, yesterday it stressed me out. I just could not find my camera. I had been looking for two days and nothing! I had a pit in my stomach. We had just bought the new camera not too long ago... etc. etc.
Well upon looking in the junk drawer for what I believed to be the umpteenth time... I spied the camera! Yippee. Turned it on and this is what I found.
10 comments:
Looks like Ruby found the phone, too. Nice photos Sophana Banana!
Let me know if you happen upon our lost camera, will ya?
i love the peanut butter shot. tres artistic!
haha I love it! I think Soph would be a great photographer!
Henry does the exact thing! He takes one of everything. Sometimes they are pretty good. Mostly stills like the peanut butter shot. I love it!
That is hilarious...if you have an old cell phone that still charges, this is a great way for kids to have their own camera. My kids carry a "broken phone" around everywhere, the pictures they capture are very unique!
You should be grateful there weren't any naked photos this time around! Or maybe there were??
That is too funny. Looks like she had a great time and is well on her way to becoming a fine photographer shown by the cute positioning of the doll next to Ruby. And her abstract peanut butter art. Love that girl!
LOL! Sophie is so cute. She's just like her cousin, Timo. They could be vatographers together...
She's not all that bad, you know. Love the upside down Sophie version of The Scream!
hahahah serioulsy just laughed out loud. i love the doll posed next to ruby hahaha soo great. i let kate borrow my phone one day while tending and i got it back and had about 100 new pictures of the TV (dora) and of toys haha so great!
She is a great vatograher!! And I hear she is a pretty good drummer!
Post a Comment