Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ruby ruby ruby




Yesterday while out and about I heard FOUR different Mom's talking to "their daughter Ruby". Crazy, I thought. Well, there just might be a gazillion Ruby's (and really... can you blame us all? Love the name!) but I sure think my Ruby is one in a million!

Ruby's 9 month stats: 18 lbs. (50%) and 29 inches long (75%). Pulling up to stand, crawling ALL over, getting into everything, eating everything on the floor, and being a super star third child. Love you little Ruby!

9 comments:

auntie libby said...

i love little ruby "dis much". it is so fun to see her own personality emerge! how lucky we are to know her.

Tatiana said...

Ah, just look at her! She is one in a million for sure!

Nickposh said...

She is so precious! And a lovely third child like her mother. Love you all!

Lauren Parker said...

soooo stinking adorable!!! she is so cute :]

Jenny H said...

Not fair that the last time I saw her she was still little enough to be swaddled to sleep...
I need to pinch those cheeks.

williamsfam5 said...

oh I just want to squeeze her.

Jane said...

Holy moly that smile is priceless. I love that old names are coming back. She is darling.

Everyday Sparkles said...

That girl is one in a gazillion. She's going to break some hearts.

Mushie said...

Ruby...you are too stinkin cute for words! I can't wait to see her strut her new fancy boots!

As for Parker and Sophie...they don't get any cuter!
I heart you all!