Things I know lately:
Deep down these two adore each other.
Baby powder and hand scraped floors do not mix. Even cleaning it with a toothbrush didn't really work.
The new baby elephant at the zoo is adorable. So worth seeing. Oh man, she is so cute! Parker pretended to be a baby elephant for the entire night after. ( The baby giraffe is cute too!)
Bike rides with Sophie are super fun.
12 comments:
Need to go to the zoo and see that shmoopie little elephant. Look at Parker trying to help clean up. I love that boy!
i like the dump truck full of powder!
love those kids...and their parents too.
I laughed, but also cried a little for you cleaning the floor! Did you try canned air?
Oh my!! Baby Powder? Oh Ash, that's hopefully laughable now.
I'm jealous of your baby elephant experience...and wow, Soph and Parker are looking so much alike!!
So sweet!Hopefully we will see the elephant tomorrow.
Love your updates! And thinking I need to go to the zoo next time I come home and see the baby elephant... a bike ride sounds nice too! Love you!
I love your post and I love how full of life Parker is. Now I must take my boys to see that baby elephant. Too cute.
Cute kids, cute elephant.
i know I miss you and I wish our crazy life meshed more!
I had to laugh about the powder! We once had an entire number 1- can of food storage pudding mix on the carpet that was turned into mountains with little dump tucks....boys will be boys....and it will happen again! glad you got a picture so you can laugh LATER!
the first picture is SOOOO cute!!! love it.! just love you and your fam
That Parker is a mischievious little cutie.
Post a Comment