Could it really be? Do I really have a Kindergartener? I love you little Soph. I'm so proud of the kid you are and are becoming. Have fun this year! ( i know i will.. he he)
Your first and my last. Bittersweet for both, I guess. So glad they get to be together. Right now, they are both playing star wars action figures and fighter-guys together. It's just about the most perfect backgound music.
Such a cutie! She and Ab have similar taste on their first day outfits...must be all that Disney influence:) Deak is going to Elison Park Elementary Preschool. They wouldn't let him go into a traditional one until he can walk; which is okay...for now. I wanted him at Knowlton so bad. We'll see how I like his teacher; poor lady has a tall order to fill!
Ok...I use to cry when my own children went to school for the first time...now I cry when I see my grandchildren...wow did that ever tug at my heart strings and cause a flood of memories.
Way to go Sophie...you looked beautiful!!! Have so much fun!
Ok...I use to cry when my own children went to school for the first time...now I cry when I see my grandchildren...wow did that ever tug at my heart strings and cause a flood of memories.
Way to go Sophie...you looked beautiful!!! Have so much fun!
She is pretty darn cute. I am excited for miss Soph!
As for all of your other posts which I have yet to comment on, i loved them and love the pictures of the beach and blueberry picking and michigan and more!
K, I'll say this once then keep quiet...is it bad for me to wish that Soph and Henry were standing so comfortably side by side 20 years from now? Just daydreaming about ALL BEING RELATED!
Did you get those teacher back to school gitters??? When I dropped Logan off I was thinking, "I'm so glad I'm on the other side of things!" I can't wait to hear how Soph liked school.
Hey - I found your link on Courtney's blog -- I hope you don't mind. I can't believe Sophie has gotten so big -- I haven't seen you guys in ages -- you all look great. Hope all is well.
Hey - I found your link on Courtney's blog -- I hope you don't mind. I can't believe Sophie has gotten so big -- I haven't seen you guys in ages -- you all look great. Hope all is well.
20 comments:
Your first and my last. Bittersweet for both, I guess. So glad they get to be together. Right now, they are both playing star wars action figures and fighter-guys together. It's just about the most perfect backgound music.
way to dress for the momentous occasion. i love the skinny jeans and metalic flats! i bet she loved it!
Such a cutie! She and Ab have similar taste on their first day outfits...must be all that Disney influence:)
Deak is going to Elison Park Elementary Preschool. They wouldn't let him go into a traditional one until he can walk; which is okay...for now. I wanted him at Knowlton so bad. We'll see how I like his teacher; poor lady has a tall order to fill!
Congrats to Sophie on her big day!
I love the picture of her and Henry. They're a couple already. Too cute.
How adorable is she!?!? I can't believe she is in Kindergarten! So wierd!
She's just cute as a button and I'm sure the nicest girl in her class.
Ok...I use to cry when my own children went to school for the first time...now I cry when I see my grandchildren...wow did that ever tug at my heart strings and cause a flood of memories.
Way to go Sophie...you looked beautiful!!!
Have so much fun!
Ok...I use to cry when my own children went to school for the first time...now I cry when I see my grandchildren...wow did that ever tug at my heart strings and cause a flood of memories.
Way to go Sophie...you looked beautiful!!!
Have so much fun!
SO, SO, SO cute! YOu will look back on these photos at the end of the year and be in shock at how much she has changed.
way to go soph. hope you and henry have fun and learn lots and lots.
She is pretty darn cute. I am excited for miss Soph!
As for all of your other posts which I have yet to comment on, i loved them and love the pictures of the beach and blueberry picking and michigan and more!
K, I'll say this once then keep quiet...is it bad for me to wish that Soph and Henry were standing so comfortably side by side 20 years from now? Just daydreaming about ALL BEING RELATED!
shut up. sophie looks 10. OMG ASHLEY she looks freaking ADORABLE!!! she is soo grown up oh my word. love this!!!!!!
oh wow. she's a doll. and looks just like a mini ash!
enjoy all the free(er) time you have! i'm jealous! one more year....xoxo.
lbb
Sophie looks so old and Grown up! She is so Cute! Ava just said "her Hair is Gorgeous!"
Did you get those teacher back to school gitters??? When I dropped Logan off I was thinking, "I'm so glad I'm on the other side of things!" I can't wait to hear how Soph liked school.
I think I want you to start dressing me... because she looks adorable!
Ashley,
Hey - I found your link on Courtney's blog -- I hope you don't mind. I can't believe Sophie has gotten so big -- I haven't seen you guys in ages -- you all look great. Hope all is well.
Rachel Cornwell-Doyle
PS here is my blog: doylefamilyutah.blogspot.com
Ashley,
Hey - I found your link on Courtney's blog -- I hope you don't mind. I can't believe Sophie has gotten so big -- I haven't seen you guys in ages -- you all look great. Hope all is well.
Rachel Cornwell-Doyle
PS here is my blog: doylefamilyutah.blogspot.com
Sophie is so adorable! What a little fashionista in her cute little outfit.
Post a Comment