Monday, August 10, 2009

Beach Week...

Why I love Beachweek: 
the 67+ amazing people
sitting on the beach
the chocolate covered macaroons
the bakery box
watching all the kids
the good food
spending time with my family and friends
all the adorable new babies
tan lines
beach week salad
the laughing
the singing
the big meetings that sometimes are so awkwardly funny
being with my parents who i love so much
the morning runs
silverstrand
the long memorable drives that included lots of throw up and peeing of pants this year
and I could go on and on..... 
here are some pics.. there will be more as they trickle in from other cameras. 
til next year....







We love all you beach weekers very very much!!!....

9 comments:

lbb said...

oh how i love the beach weeks too! next year...
i love that pic of rubes. she is so big now! what a fun stage for the beach with your 2 olders!
beach week salad? do post a recipe, my dear.
baby's comin' next thurs or fri..DJ is gettin' back to me on the c-section schedule. gotta love him (move away to a mean doc and realize how much you REALLY love him!!)...

Adrianne said...

always fun to vacation with you. I will work on my knees so that next year we can run every morning! LOVE YOU!

Jenny H said...

Running? On Vacation? That is motivation my dear. Give me some of that...
Beach weeks are made in heaven; especially with those cute kids.

Kysha said...

The pic of Ruby in her lovely swimsuit made me LOL. And Sophie, with her sunglasses? The girl looks too old. Beach week sounded amazing. Glad you had fun--throwing up and peeing pants and all.

Tatiana said...

For my own selfish reasons, I love it when beach week is over. Your pictures are darling!

Crazy Lifferths said...

It was so good to see you there! I love the beach too ;) hence my month long vacay there! Can you send me that link to those blankets you had for cute little Ruby? Thanks!

Amy said...

Coming home from beach week is just down right depressing. It would be so fun to live by you guys, maybe some day soon. . .

Nickposh said...

I have lots of cute photos of your kids- I will post a few on FB and then put them all on a cd for you. Thanks for a great week- I miss you hanging out with you. Love you tons!

sterlingandbrandi said...

I'm glad "Frenchie" had a place in this post - even if I can't see the dressed up outfit it had inspired.