




Blueberry picking needs its own post. It might just be one of our favorite things about Michigan. And our kiddies love it! The weirdest part was that I ate the blueberries and they were delicious. I never like them at home!! I also am fully aware that there is some sappy cheesy pics of me and John here. It's just that a blueberry farm is romantic... even with all your children and extended family! Hee hee.
14 comments:
golly gee nothing sappy about 'em. i love the pics and i love you guys. boy - do i miss you though....going now on almost three weeks ------way too long!!!!
i better get over there and get my hugs.
I love those pictures too. So real...especially when you most likely hadn't had many moments to yourselves over the past two weeks!!;)
You guys crack me up! You are rockin an awesome tan too Ashley, two weeks at the beach spoiled you ;) Looks like fun, wonder if I would like them straight off the vine. Not much of a blueberry fan...
So dang cute! Summer is so much fun. Weird that the schedule is soon coming back to our lives. I'm happy and sad about that. btw, Kissing pictures are the best!
You guys are so cute! And I'm jealous of your vacations! I like visiting all the people in Utah, but I'm starting to be really tired of it being the only place I "vacation." Maybe that is motivation enough to move back, but not quite yet...
I don't think I could take Ster to that blueberry farm - we would NOT have a kissing picture because I wouldn't be able to bet him away from all the berries! He'd also never leave.
You two are one mighty cute couple. I wish I could taste those fresh blueberries!
so jealous..... blueberry picking how fun.
Gorgeous photos! What a sweet bit of romance there amongst the berries.
Very cute pictures!! I am so jealous that you got to come home from the beach and turn around and go on another vacation!! It would make it much easier to leave beach week if I knew I had somewhere fun to go after :). You have such a cute family!
Ash you look so great! Some cheesy pics are always fun to throw in there. Hope all else is well!
Ash-
How could I be so lucky as to get you for my daughter-in-law?
I sure love you!
I knew blueberries were full of antioxidants...didn't know they had any aphrodisiacs in them though...hmmmm....Cute pictures! I am glad you had fun!
Fun pics! I agree that blueberries are much better freshly picked :) Sounds like a way fun trip. Your fam is darling as I always say. Trips are the best!!
Sappy yes, but so John. He really lives for sappy pictures. I'm sure he was responsible for taking the sappy picture and posting it. LOL
Cute pics though, especially the one of Sophie.
Post a Comment