Monday, March 30, 2009

The people have spoken. Jesse McCartney is officially SO CREEPY HE'S AWESOME.

7 comments:

Lauren Parker said...

hahahahahhahhaah you crack me up

sarahbellac said...

Are you a little jealous, John? :)

Everyday Sparkles said...

I am just now seeing your voting booth. Sorry I missed it. I may have voted creepy, but picturing Ashley rocking out to him might be awesome.

Many thanks for all the fun birthday surprises. Loved it all . . . especially it being packaged by Sophie and Parker. When that boy talks it truly melts my heart.

Kysha said...

I would have voted but I am so uncool that I don't even know who this McCartney character is. But if Ash loves him so, I better get acquainted.

coriconnors said...

Just don't spend too much quality time on his video of that song. GOODNESS! This is no Disney fare!Stick with the music and your own imagination, which may include the delightful Ashley Parker Connors rocking out in her mini-van.

john said...

Sorry, mom. We probably should have put some sort of warning up.
(ex. "WARNING: you will want however many minutes you spend watching Jesse McCartney videos back, but they're not coming back. Just keep that in mind.")

Anyway, We'll count you as one vote for creepy.

bladesfam said...

Man I wish I would have seen that poll before! I love the fact that you even did that! Although, I would have put just plain creepy because every time he comes on Lucas says,
" Mom, I don't like-ed that sooong!"
Although, I know Adi loves it as I have heard her sing it in the car with me (Us rockin' out with our 4 babies in the back!!!)