Monday, March 9, 2009

Why?

Why does the outside of my house look like winter...
When the inside of my house clearly is celebrating spring? Aaahh. If only I got to choose. I would choose Spring.
At least my little Ruby has donned a fine pair of "shit kickers" (sorry Mom) . That seems to make it all seem awesome- weather and all. How these three months have flown. I sure love this little peanut.

12 comments:

Coleen said...

It looks like spring here. Come visit with your sweet fam.

Everyday Sparkles said...

I pick spring too! Great photos. I even like the snowy one . . . not that I want to go out there. And that Ruby has to be the cutest baby ever! She needs to be entered in the cutest baby contest. Wearing those boots.

Brianne said...

I so choose spring too.

Ruby is beautiful.

Can we please get together soon.

lbb said...

I know. Kill me with this weather. I love your fresh flowers though! I need some to cheer up our inside!
Cute boots. Oh, girls look fun!

Eric said...

Your house is so cute! What great decorations!! Spring is always hard in Utah - it doesn't get warm fast enough for me. :) Ruby looks fab in her boots :)

RETTJ16 said...

Oh my gosh, she is getting so big!!
I look at my tulips coming up every day...and can't wait!!!
We should have a salsa making contest or something this year!:)

Lauren Parker said...

ahh she is SO CUTE!!!!!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Errgh i SOO agree! Spring keeps teasing us with little sneak previews here & there & I wish it would just stop tantalizing us and get here already! :)

Mushie said...

hey ash.. in my day we called them s.k.'s that way our mothers didn't know what we were talking about!!!
come on SPRING!

Melissa and Trevor said...

can ruby and dane please marry? We had fun seeing you last night.

Anonymous said...

Ruby is the cutest thing on the planet. Man I miss you guys!!! Come to Cali where the weather is perfect... it is so good for your mental health!!!!!!!!!

Heidi Louise said...

Amen to Spring... even though I love skiing. I am ready for some warmth.

Ruby is so cute and big. I still need to see her.

Oh and P.S.... I tagged you. Sorry!