man. i love this picture. i love this guy and i love remembering how funny sophie was at this age. this picture was taken at disneyland on the pirates of the carribean ride. soph was about 18 months. we went at the end of beach week that year. makes me miss the beach, being tan, and disneyland. three of my favorite things. not to mention two of my favorite people in the world!
7 comments:
Oh, I love that moment in time and those people, too!
That is precious. Great picture!
Where does the time go?
Warms my heart! I love looking back on memories, especially ones like that.
Soph was so cute!!! I can't believe how grown up she is!!!
That picture is adorable. Cute little Sophie! I love how genuine they look.
That is a great picture! I love looking back on those special memories. It is crazy to see how quickly those little ones grow.
And...I am pretty sure that we are SUPPOSED to get together.
how did this post get by me? Where on earth was I? What a darling picture of two sweeties! I can't believe how the babies do grow.
Post a Comment