Here is the latest updates on our little family...
John: John has been working A TON, and nursing a work injury. The story is way better told in person, so if you get the chance... please ask him. But to summarize: a new co-worker accidentally shot John in the butt with a 2 inch, 18 gauge finish nail.
Ashley: I have been checking off my huge list of "to-do's" before this little baby comes. It has been fun to pull out all the cute little girl stuff I have. The Christmas shopping is almost done and hopefully if all goes well I will be induced next Tuesday, December 2nd on Britney Spears birthday. Seems like the stars have aligned perfectly.
Sophie: Sophie has been growing up. Good timing, I say. She has been playing super well by herself lately and seems endlessly entertained by the barbies in the playroom. She is making up for the havoc that Parker is causing around the house.
Parker: Parker has been destroying. Where to begin? Just the other day he emptied all of my drawers and two laundry baskets (picture clean clothes mixed with dirty) all over the floor to make "dirt" for his tractors to drive on. In the same night he poured soap in Sophie's hair and then poured a box of unmixed drywall mud all over the carpet. It is one mess to the next with that kid. Good thing he is so cute.
Baby Girl: Been preparing for her big debut... kicking, more kicking... and more kicking. :)
All of us: We are thrilled for this Thanksgiving season, and are grateful for all of our blessings.
12 comments:
What is it with little boys and messes??? We feel the same with Trent! In the time it takes for me to clean up one mess, he has already made four more! We are working on him cleaning up after himself...wish us luck!
"Shot in the butt..and you're too blame! You give nail guns a bad name!" I can hardly wait to hear the story!
Good luck in your upcoming labor! And delivery! And recovery!
feeling really sad for john, and ready for you and the cute little one- ohh what will she look like?? and wondering how Sophie (& others) are growing up so fast into little women. And Parker- thanks for teaching me that "quiet" with you is never a good thing. he he he!
One week to baby . . . this is exciting! Shot in the butt . . . also sounds exciting. Must hear the story. We'll be over.
The 2nd is good! That's Ava's Birthday! And we are so excited for you guys!
You could not have asked for a better birthday partner than Brittney Spears. I think, at this point in our world, that possibly only George W. Bush would come in as a close second.
Sorry about the butt John.
Maybe it's a second child thing because London is a terror - very cute, but very mischevious :) I can't WAIT to see pictures of your new little girl!!! What are you naming her?
Parker and Jack should get together, and then go to a grandmas house :) Best of luck with him and your new baby, delivery, recovery, sleeplessness, etc. :)
Ash, I love your blog! I had to laugh at Parker's stories.. Good luck with the new little one on the way. Love,Omer
I'm glad to see you guys are doing good. Minus the messes and shot in the butt. Hey can't wait until this little girl is here!!! Good luck and I'll check your blog for detail on her arrival.
can't believe that happened to John again!
what is this like the third time now?
Hope things are going well and can't wait to see this precious little girl.I understand about the kicking and have given up on sleep...Jared hid all the Tylenol PM, so I am a mess.
Good luck being induced today! (I am assuming!). I hope it all goes smoothly, not like your first one! Tell DJ hi. I'm jealous only for that reason alone.
Love you and can't wait to meet this little pumpkin!
Boyer
Post a Comment