Wednesday, November 19, 2008

thirty years ago today...

Happy Birthday Johnny! I sure love you.

25 comments:

Tatiana said...

What a face! Happy birthday, John and let me be the first to welcome you into the thirty-something group. I'm so glad we're neighbors. I love your guts! Have a great day.

sterlingandbrandi said...

Happy Birthday! Ash- I need to know what you end up doing for this birthday because Sterling's is coming up and I don't have any ideas.

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday John! Hope you enjoyed your jib jab from Scotty! I laughed so hard!!

heidi said...

Happy Birthday, John! Eat lots of cake and ice cream, and have a great day. You deserve it!

Amanda said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday!

Adrianne said...

Happy birthday Johnny! I love you like you are my own brother. Thanks for all of the good laughs- you really are one who enjoys life. Hope that today is great!

But really ash there are so many great black mail pictures- would have loved one of those to spice up my day!

Bkay said...

Happy Birthday John!
I can't believe how young you are! I feel like 30 was ages ago! Ash, I hope you are feeling well, how much longer for the newest arrival? Should I start writing a song? Okay, let's be honest, your cute husband would do a much better job, but just so you know, I am here as a back up (Not a backup singer though....that would scare the child!)

lbb said...

Happy Birthday, John. Hope your wife spoils you rotten!

Ashley C. said...

how is that one A? the debut of the jungle on the blog....

paul said...

If I didn't know better, I would swear we were looking at Jared 20 years ago. The stache especially.

Lindsey Jayne said...

John Connors... what a man, Ash! You scored quite a sexy beast... Happy Birthday John!

E.F.G. said...

Happy Birthday John! 3 decades strong--and apparently well documented.

Adrianne said...

awesome! Now there is the John I know and love!

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Brandi -- I got an idea, growth spurt in a bottle. I hear he is still waiting for that (seriously can't stop laughing about that comment, well done, Ster).

Happy B-Day Johnny hot socks.

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah for that day!!!!! I am so grateful you were born and that you married Ash so that Michael and you could be friends! Happy Birthday!!!

Everyday Sparkles said...

Happy Birthday John! You're now just one year older than me, but still much younger than Shane.

Jess said...

Happy Birthday John! I actually remembered it was your birthday today. Have a great one and I hope you and your wife get to go out for a wonderful date to celebrate! Can you believe we are all turning 30???!!! Jess

Neena said...

Happy Birthday, Love the stach

Brianne said...

Happy Birthday Johnny!!! Do you want to know how I can believe you are 30...it is in the garage;)

Tatiana said...

I can't believe that I lost track of the time, but when does Novembeard begin? You should have some sort of opening and closing ceremonies for it.
Ash, don't be a hater about me bringing it up, K?

Jenny H said...

I figured I'd cover my bases and say Happy Birthday via as many computer routes possible.
Hope you had a good day; with good food. That is generally how I tell my birthday was good.

Treidi said...

happy birthday old boy.

It seems like yesterday I saw the 19 year old elder walk into that welsh chapel with military haircut and greenie optimism.

Look at you now shirtless with a mustache and tired jaded realism:)

Heidi Louise said...

Weird that you are 30... and even more so that I will be soon!

Happy late Birthday friend! I love the picture Ash chose to put up of you. Very fitting!

RETTJ16 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HOPE IT IS A GREAT ONE!!!

Jenny H said...

Hey Guys..
I can't find your new address and wanted to send a Christmas card your way...
Will you email me your address?
jandbhowe@msn.com
Thanks...