I feel like I have been really bad at posting lately. So much has happened that I want to remember so this is going to be a catch up of the past little while. So much good. :) Can't complain about that.

Mother's Day BBQ. The boys never disappoint when it comes to the grill. (And even the salad!) The food was amazing and the company was quite a treat. Even the Barnetts stopped by for the festivities which always makes me happy.

Sophie's last day of preschool with her friend Chloe.

The wonderful Mrs. Chris who we will miss so much. She was Sophie's teacher and she was so fantastic.

Memorial Day visiting graves. Here we are with the Connors' in Woods Cross.

With my family at Megan's, Steve's, Tina's and Grandpa's graves. This one was a bit tough for me this year. But also felt very healing. It was sweet to be there with Nana. I had never gone with her before.

John was so awesome and let me get away with my favorite friends from BYU for the weekend. We stayed at Entrada in St. George and even hit up Vegas for a day of shopping. It was so nice and John even survived Parker having a double ear infection while I was gone. Thanks girls for an awesome weekend, and thanks John and everyone who helped with my kids.

Sophie has begged me for days to "sell oranges". I can't figure out where this idea came from but I finally gave in. She made the sign and set up shop tonight. She even made $3 from overly kind neighbors who had compassion for a 4 year old selling pretty beat up oranges. (Parker was throwing them around the yard.)
We are excited for summer and the adventures it will bring.
9 comments:
loved spending the weekend with you!!!
Love your kids, but missed getting to see you for a minute last weekend. I'd have to say Parker was pretty dang good when I was with him for a few hours with the ear infections! Poor Guy!! Abby has been begging for me to call Sophie over, so I will have to soon!
Sophie is such a cute girl! I love it when they come up with these ideas and then won't give up on them until they are fulfilled.
I love Sophie's smile in every picture. We would have bought all of Sophie's oranges had we driven by. And Daniel Wood of Woods Cross? Are we related?
Kysha, are you related to daniel wood? if so, we are related. He is my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandpa...or something like that.
john - he's your great, great grandpa. and how is kysha related to daniel wood?
thanks for the update...I love the photos and I too would have bought some oranges from Sophie!
Sophie should open an online orange store so I can get in on those sweet deals even if I don't drive by.
Sophie is your clone! She is adorable. Your dad looks great sporting the facial hair. We love your family. Maybe we will see you again this summer. I always love to see new blogs. our blog is www.hemeon.com
Post a Comment