
Going to the gym in the morning
Breakfast sandwiches from Gandolfo's
Playing with my kids
Phone calls from friends and family
Lunch with a good friend
Shopping at Target- moms only
Family who wants to watch my kids
Heart-felt presents and drawings from my Sophie
A fabulous Mexican dinner with some of my favorite people ever
More phone calls and singing
Watching my husband play soccer, just being with him all night
Turquoise ipod nano
Really yummy brownies, banana bread, cards, diet coke, awesome earrings, gift card for yummy lunch, chocolate dipped pretzels, a book, and a really cute apron
Tucking my kids in bed
Tucking my kids in bed
Feeling loved...
Thank you everyone for the best day EVER. I love you.
10 comments:
Hope you had a great day Ashley. Happy Birthday!!!
I love you...thanks for a good day at Lagoon! I will look forward to seeing you tomorrow, for another adventure!
We love you! Glad your day was a great one and hope the fun keeps coming. My sister-in-law believes in birthday months . . . so keep on celebrating!
Ash, Target-moms only was so fun! Why did it take us so long to figure that one out??? More trips (sans kids) to Target, for sure! Happy 28! You are the greatest!
I love that the apron got a "really cute". Love you girl. Happy Birthday again to one of my favorite people, also.
What I love:
1. Ashley
2. Ashley's Strawberry Salad
3. Ashley's incredible sense of style
4. Ashley's organizational genius
5. Ashley's laugther
6. Ashley's tears...and that she shares them with me
7. Ashley's faith
8. Ashley's patience with John
9. Ashley's gift for home design
10. Ashley's heart
oops - spelled 'laughter' wrong. And I love that Ashley probably doesn't care about that...:)
you have been challenged to write a 6 word memoir.
http://jordonandanniemerrill.blogspot.com/2008/06/i-have-been-challenged-by-jessica-to.html
Glad to hear you had a great birthday!
Don't forget "Aunt Heidi" likes to babysit... seriously... I would love to anytime!
Hey girlfriend, Neena told me about your blogspot. Check mine out sometime. We really missed you last month. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment