Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Let The Wild Rumpus Start.


Today is the day for the Queen of all wild things. Happy Birthday Ashley. We love you.

20 comments:

heidi said...

happy birthday, Ashley! Hop you have a wonderful day filled with cake and ice cream (or bagels and cream cheese), presents, and lots of love from all your friends and family. I love you, Ash! Have a great day!

heidi said...

ps sorry for the spelling error. i'm typing 1 handed.

Brianne said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

I was going to call for help today but I will wait till after your special day:)

auntie libby said...

whoo hoo - let's celebrate! happy day ash! hope it's a good one! love you muchly!

It's Been a Day! said...

happy birthday. hope it's a great day and a great year. you deserve the best.

Jenny H said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day (at least that's what I always want :)

Everyday Sparkles said...

Happy Birthday to you . . . hope it's the BEST! Thanks for coming over last night. We love being around you and your adorable kiddies.

RETTJ16 said...

Happy birthday from the biggest Rettard fan!!!

Adrianne said...

way to go John on pulling out all the stops! Ash you deserve it!! Love you! Happy Birthday!

Tia said...

whoa....I almost missed your big B-day. 45 minutes to go. Hope it was awesome. Let's hang out soon!!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Courtney said...

ASH-- i love you! You are such an amazing sister, friend and business partner. I am grateful for the many things you have taught me over the years and for the mighty fine example you have set. You are a fabulous mom and a good wife, a great decorator, and amazing shopper (you always find the best deals). I love you, I love you!

coriconnors said...

Hey, John, did you draw taht picture?
Happy every day, Ash!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ash! I'm so glad that you are my sister-in-law!

Anonymous said...

By the way I seriously love that picture! Did you make that Johnny?

sterlingandbrandi said...

Happy birthday Ash, you are fabulous and your day sounded so fun.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! We hope you had a Wonderful Day! We can't wait to hang out with you guys at the beach!

Just think this time next month... we'll be at the BEACH!

sarahbellac said...

Happy Birthday, best sister-in-law in the world!!!!!!!!!
You amaze me and inspire me and teach me useful things such as how to think more like an organized person (or at least try...) and how to dress just a little bit more nicely...and how to love people without limit or condition. And you're amazingly gorgeous without acting like you know it. Seriously, my brother married WAY up. :)
Hugs,
Sarah

sarahbellac said...

Ok - now I'll be the THIRD person to ask...John, did you draw that picture? It's AWESOME.

Adrianne said...

Happy birthday Ash! Hope your day was stupendous! I had lots of fun at the park and want to play again soon! Love you!