For those of you that are around this weekend (which I know is busy- goodluck all you Wasatch Backers!) John is singing at Cherry Hill on friday night at 9pm. He is splitting the hour with another girl. John is first. It is a free concert and it is a pretty location- and of course good tunes. If you are in the neighborhood, come over.
Cori Connors is Saturday night at 9pm. Also good tunes. And I believe she is the entire hour.
Come hang out if you are around. We would love to pull up a lawn chair with you and enjoy some tunes.
7 comments:
Keep the John concert tips coming!! We will be out of town, but we would love to come next time. I sware we always miss out on the Cherry Hill concert series. Dang!
Where at Cherry Hill? That would be fun!!
jenny-
if you park in the top parking lot. there is a stage up by the top part of the park. :)
ps- got the stuff from you and abs. thanks!
if only we weren't in the midst of infernal moving...
sorry.
also, i believe john owes me one night of recording. not that i have any room to shove people around about deadlines.
This makes me so nostalgic for Farmington. I kind of think of John's music as the soundtrack of my courtship. I wish we could go. Good Luck John! (not that you need it.) And once again, just throwin' in my nag along with Paul's.
Great concert John!! Rett and I had a blast! Next time maybe i can shout out a request for my song!:)
I'm so glad we caught Cori & John in concert! What a treat! We love you guys and wish that every night were that fun.
Post a Comment