I also like that dinner ( Beachweek Salad) reminds me of sitting on the beach.
I like that Parker and Sophie are playing so nice in the playroom, even if it is a huge mess.
I like the diet coke cans with hearts on them.
I like my poor limping husband, and that includes his black and blue foot.
And I really like family, who always seem to "rally round" at just the right time.
I like that warmer weather is on it's way.
And I really like the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie I had for dessert yesterday.
Yep. That about sums it up.
13 comments:
beachweek salad...hooray!
and today we are going to Disney Ice- yipee!!
i like...ashley connors!
(john, sophie, parker and ruby too!)
i also like those hearted diet coke cans and that pie doesn't sound bad either.
Okay that Pie sounds AWESOME! Do you have the recipe? What happened to John's Foot. Can't wait to see you again in a few weeks.
What a wonderful list.
We like you.
And I liked watching all the kids play outside today from my study window.
I really need to eat some of this Beachweek salad...preferably with a diet coke, slice of pie, and YOU!
I'm thinking of you lots...
I would like those things too! Sounds perfect!
I like your lists. fun to see you at Brianne's. thanks for letting me blog stalk you!
I like the fact that eating beach week salad makes me think of you and all the other wonderful people that make beach week amazing. Love you.
okay what's this lovely beachweek salad? will you forward it on?
i love you and i hope all is well with you and the fam. with a little LDC, what can go wrong, eh?
xoxo. boyer
I think its definitely time for a recipe post! I like that Connors fam too.
I love this post and your thoughts. I want that pie...mmmm. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment