I was scrolling through my photos and saw this picture. I remembered that it somehow never made it to the blog. Oh, it makes my day every time I see this beautifully crafted work of art.
Ash- I know why you love this picture...bringing back the 'ol glory days of cheering aren't ya?! Love seeing your cute family on the blog and seeing what you're up to.
6 comments:
Maybe I could hire this trio for a private toe touch tutorial for Ab and her cheer class. Impressive!!;)
Even after a long day of building the boys have plenty of energy! Such form! They make me laugh!
Wow! Now I know who I'm calling for my next dance performance. What moves they all have and what timing too.
Ash- I know why you love this picture...bringing back the 'ol glory days of cheering aren't ya?! Love seeing your cute family on the blog and seeing what you're up to.
props to the picture taker!
props to the picture taker!
Post a Comment