Friday, March 5, 2010

Provo Fire Station

A couple weeks ago we drove down to Provo to visit our friend "Fireman Josh" and his darling wife and kiddos. We got the full fledge Fire Station tour. Way better than any field trip. It even included a pizza party in the Fire Station. Thanks guys. What a super fun day. Especially for Parker, who just LOoooooooves all things "fireman".
Parker watching Josh raise the ladder.
John getting in on the fun.
Parker and Preston flexing their muscles.
Ruby chillin'.
Soph.
Parker raising the ladder.
Sophie shooting the hose with "Fireman Josh".
Parker with the hose.

*as a side note: Josh is one of the three pictured below in the "Mexico toe touch" picture. Such talent....

3 comments:

Treidi said...

ummm. I know josh forsythe too. if he is reading this. you look sweet in your uniform.

john what happened to the wheel?

Everyday Sparkles said...

I bet Parker was in heaven. The rest of the gang looked like they had a great time too.

Wow. What a multi-talented fireman. Toe touches. Does he do those after putting out a fire too? That would be really cool.

Tatiana said...

Hard to top a fire station. Especially for Parker. Love him in those boots. Remember how badly Sophie did not want him to get those boots at Target? Good times.
Soph takes pictures that make her look older than I think she should. She might be six, going on seventeen.
And Ruby, oh-so-divine Ruby. I love her.