Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some days are just good days

We went to the Pumpkin Patch with Mushie yesterday and it was just plain good. I love moments like that. Where life seems simple, and calm, and good. We love you Mushie! We love you Fall!








7 comments:

Jenny H said...

Your mom is so pretty, Ash. She looks a lot like you:)
And...I'm loving that pic of Parker and the tractor. You have got to frame that for his room.

Tatiana said...

Oh so cute! Yes! How cute would that first shot with the tractor in the background be? As Parker would say, "Tatnana says that one is SWEET!" Oh how I love the pumpkin patch.

Courtney said...

Looks like a great day!!!

lbb said...

what darling shots of our kids! love the blue on parker and the blue tractor!
hope you are well...fall is utah is golden, eh?
btw...sorry about that baby powder. i SO get that!

Everyday Sparkles said...

I love pumpkin patch photos! What is it with kids and pumpkins? It just doesn't get any cuter.

Becky said...

That does look like a good day! My description of a good day ends with a night out with ALL the HP girls! When are we getting together again? I miss you...

Liz said...

What fun! We grew our pumpkins this year but I still think we will hit the pumpkin patch. I love watching the kids run and around and be free. I agree, when life is best when it is simple.