
We needed a little fresh air and out of this sick house so we drove to see some sites on Sunday. With the troops recovering, it felt sooo good to be out in the glorious fall air. We drove up to the Bountiful Temple and then up Mueller Park Canyon in Bountiful. ( I think that is what it is called, remember I am not from around here... he he)
What a great start to a week of recovery, cleaning, disinfecting, laundering, and feelin' good.
11 comments:
I am glad to hear you guys are on the mend!!! Just talked to Shan and we're thinking we are going to do Cornbelly's next Tuesday in the am. Wanna join us? And Sophie- wow. That is beauty.
You all made it! Goodbye dreadful, horrible, pernicious week. Let the wild rumpus begin!
*and selfishly, I'm glad to have my gym buddy back.
Dear Sophie, I love your photo. It is beautiful like you. So glad to hear that you are all feeling better.
Love and miss you, Aunt Nick
Gorgeous photos! Sophie and Kobe could be a team. Kobe took photos of trees.
Sophie,
I love your photo! You get my vote! And I love getting your pretty pictures in my mailbox. You are a wonderful artist!
Glad you're out of the house. Sophie is just bound to be artistic, look at her parents. Love her photos.
What a relief to breathe some air, and relax a little bit. Sophie's got the competition in the bag.
Thanks for your advice yesterday btw...I was having a meltdown.
wow! Arizona landscape does not look like that!
What a beautiful place! I am impressed with Sophie's pictures! She would definitely take 1st if I was the judge!
Ooo, nice use of the word pernicious Tatiana. And that's pretty beautiful votography Sophanna Bananna!
Sophie is quite the little artist! What an eye for composition. It has always come so naturally to her. Love and miss you guys - and hope that you are all now immune to the HeeNee (as one of my patients calls it).
Post a Comment